I need help accessing my account

WhyAreYou

Social Credit
To anyone who can help me out there, I need help accessing my 2 factor-authenticate account which sends the code to my phone, but the problem is, my phone is broken therefore I cannot get the code. I created this account as my alt to write this post so please help me anyone.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
To anyone who can help me out there, I need help accessing my 2 factor-authenticate account which sends the code to my phone, but the problem is, my phone is broken therefore I cannot get the code. I created this account as my alt to write this post so please help me anyone.

WhyAreYou

Social Credit
W
I didn't say anything, it's just the title of the support page called "I'm unable to validate with 2FA."

It's the page where you can get help with 2FA issues.
Where is that? can you please help me navigate

ewoman

Social Credit
buy a new phone, log into ur authentication account (if thats a thing), problem solved (i hope)