I love shitting in tall buildings.

Signature

Social Credit
I don’t know about you, but I really enjoy taking a nice long dump in a high rise building. Think about what happens when you flush the toilet; your feces goes down into a pipe that will connect up with the city’s sewer system where it will be treated and disposed of. But where do these pipes exist? Underground. That means that in a high rise, your shit has to travel all the way down below ground to reach the main sewer system. Obviously, the poop has to be able to gain some speed on its way down, and that is really interesting to me. Imagine the CEO of the company on the top floor takes a dump and his poop travels down some pipe inside a wall passing everybody below. You’re just working at your desk when the CEOs shit rushes past your office wall at terminal velocity. That’s fuckin cool.

Also not to mention that the sewer system has to be flowing constantly, otherwise the waste will clog up the piles and the whole place would smell like shit. With high rises, the fast moving poop can come down and keep the slower moving poop from clogging the pipes. It’s super simple and helps keep our cities clean. I am fascinated with this shit.

a random dude

Social Credit
I don’t know about you, but I really enjoy taking a nice long dump in a high rise building. Think about what happens when you flush the toilet; your feces goes down into a pipe that will connect up with the city’s sewer system where it will be treated and disposed of. But where do these pipes exist? Underground. That means that in a high rise, your shit has to travel all the way down below ground to reach the main sewer system. Obviously, the poop has to be able to gain some speed on its way down, and that is really interesting to me. Imagine the CEO of the company on the top floor takes a dump and his poop travels down some pipe inside a wall passing everybody below. You’re just working at your desk when the CEOs shit rushes past your office wall at terminal velocity. That’s fuckin cool.

Also not to mention that the sewer system has to be flowing constantly, otherwise the waste will clog up the piles and the whole place would smell like shit. With high rises, the fast moving poop can come down and keep the slower moving poop from clogging the pipes. It’s super simple and helps keep our cities clean. I am fascinated with this shit.
im saying it again just pls quit the forums

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21

Get off the forums lolifag.

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
give me 10 reasons why and i might do it
1. Lolicon
2. Tranny
3. Retard
4. Chink
5. Heathen
6. Fetishist