I just got banned on my 9 fkdr and 100 star account

erikolas

Social Credit
Hello, I lost my main account due to "using unfair advantages or cheating".

I wasn't using the recommended settings. I was using Kill Aura, reach 3.5, 87h velocity, legit scaffold (really fast), fast place, safewalk for godbridging and an autotclicker of 15 to 19 cps. Also using an overlay that tells people's stats. Not sure if its bannable.

I know i was blatant af.

I Just bought a new account that has 80 Hypixel level and mvp+.

My question is: WHAT IS THE SAFEST OF THE SAFEST SETTINGS TO NEVER GET BANNED ON HYPIXEL?

processos

Social Credit
Use 10-14 autoclicker (do not use break blocks, whitelist items instead)
reach 3-3.3 with combo mode
velocity 90h 100v 100c
rightclicker I don't know but anything should be ok
legit scaffold 0-30 (that's what I use and I don't think it's very blatant, I recommed you making it something like 60-90 to make sure you're not getting banned)
visuals hacks but don't make it obvious you're like seeing people sneaking and invisibles through walls, personally I use nametags, arrows (tracers instead of arrows on vape lite) and storageesp (because I have no gamesense)
it also depends in what minigame you play, because if it's ranked skywars I don't recommend using reach (or using very low like 3-3.1)
do not use fastplace or safewalk

erikolas

Social Credit
Use 10-14 autoclicker (do not use break blocks, whitelist items instead)
reach 3-3.3 with combo mode
velocity 90h 100v 100c
rightclicker I don't know but anything should be ok
legit scaffold 0-30 (that's what I use and I don't think it's very blatant, I recommed you making it something like 60-90 to make sure you're not getting banned)
visuals hacks but don't make it obvious you're like seeing people sneaking and invisibles through walls, personally I use nametags, arrows (tracers instead of arrows on vape lite) and storageesp (because I have no gamesense)
it also depends in what minigame you play, because if it's ranked skywars I don't recommend using reach (or using very low like 3-3.1)
do not use fastplace or safewalk
thank you for ur recommendations. i was very blatant with visuals. i would go directly to the invisible and also warned people in chat. i am not sure if it was because of that specific reason but it might be all of it together. why can i use autoclicker and aim assist but not kill aura? how is it detectable?

processos

Social Credit
thank you for ur recommendations. i was very blatant with visuals. i would go directly to the invisible and also warned people in chat. i am not sure if it was because of that specific reason but it might be all of it together. why can i use autoclicker and aim assist but not kill aura? how is it detectable?
it's not detectable but killaura looks blatant depending on your settings (any settings looks blatant to be honest), you probably got banned for "cheating through the use of unfair game advantages", that's a staff ban

erikolas

Social Credit
it's not detectable but killaura looks blatant depending on your settings (any settings looks blatant to be honest), you probably got banned for "cheating through the use of unfair game advantages", that's a staff ban
that's exactly why. i was using speed on my other account. b hopping very blatantly. got banned in 1 month. also, are you brazilian?

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21

I wasn't using the recommended settings. I was using Kill Aura, reach 3.5, 87h velocity, legit scaffold (really fast), fast place, safewalk for godbridging and an autotclicker of 15 to 19 cps. Also using an overlay that tells people's stats. Not sure if its bannable.

I know i was blatant af.

My question is: WHAT IS THE SAFEST OF THE SAFEST SETTINGS TO NEVER GET BANNED ON HYPIXEL?
8-13 auto clicker
90 100 100 velo
aim assist is your choice
3-3.2 reach

naz

Social Credit

I know i was blatant af.

what website did u use to buy accounts?

Killbot

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
You were banned by a moderator. 3.5 seems okay, but not on high divisions and high level accounts playing games like ranked skywars.
1. 9 - 13 CPS, No Click Delay, Break Blocks
2.A (For Ranked Skywars) 3.1 - 3.2 Reach
2.B (For other games that aren't ranked) 3.1 - 3.6 Reach
3. Safewalk is really obvious and is detected on hypixel.
4. Legit scaffold that's fast? I don't think anything needs to be said there. Just turn down the speed. It won't hurt you.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
You were banned by a moderator. 3.5 seems okay, but not on high divisions and high level accounts playing games like ranked skywars.
1. 9 - 13 CPS, No Click Delay, Break Blocks
2.A (For Ranked Skywars) 3.1 - 3.2 Reach
2.B (For other games that aren't ranked) 3.1 - 3.6 Reach
3. Safewalk is really obvious and is detected on hypixel.
4. Legit scaffold that's fast? I don't think anything needs to be said there. Just turn down the speed. It won't hurt you.
Safewalk is obvious but not detected

disproven

Social Credit

I know i was blatant af.

Those settings and only 9 fkdr? You're fucking terrible.