i have a screen share question

Swojilla

Social Credit
i would like to know what servers can ban if you get ssd I got ssed and they found a mouse macro which i was not using or had on my pc to my knowledge, they banned me for it when i had vapelite and they could did not ban me for that when i had self destruct. I would like to know if there’s anything i could of said to help my case

Swojilla

Social Credit
wdym ss failed are they allowed to do that they didn’t find anything though which is suspicious imo

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
if you get caught with that something proving that youre chesting is what i mean by fail

Samson

Social Credit
i would like to know what servers can ban if you get ssd I got ssed and they found a mouse macro which i was not using or had on my pc to my knowledge, they banned me for it when i had vapelite and they could did not ban me for that when i had self destruct. I would like to know if there’s anything i could of said to help my case
Any type of macro that provides an unfair advantage on a server would likely make you fail the screenshare they're conducting. I suggest not having any mouse macros cheating related regardless of if its in use or not as most servers would still consider this as cheating.