I got banned using vape lite on an alt - need advice

appple

Social Credit
NOTE I WAS ON LUNAR CLIENT 1.8.9 while this was happening:

I purchased vape lite a while ago but today I was playing on vipermc on a random alt and got frozen by staff and asked to go on teamspeak.

I self-destructed and deleted the vapelite.exe file (I renamed the vapelite.exe to spotify.exe and placed it in the Spotify folder in my hard drive) and then dragged the original Spotify file into the Spotify folder in my hard drive.

So I hop on Teamspeak quickly, and download anydesk since the staff told me (picture of the Spotify folder below with the original Spotify file is below).

Everything was going smoothly... (he went through all the hidden items in my recycle bin and also checked the strings using process hacker) until:

he checked the recently deleted items in my PC using process hacker (I think he did this by using pcw or pca or pcv? or some shit like that on process hacker)
and figured out that the spotify.exe file had been modified or something like that.

after that he downloaded echo but I didn't really see anything happen. A random window just opened with a pin. After that he said you are getting banned because you are using vape v4 and you disguised it as spotify.

SO he was right in that I disguised it as spotify.exe but can someone explain how the fuck did vape lite not bypass?
What did I do wrong? Or is vape lite just a sold out ghost client that is easily detected now a days?

Capture.PNG

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
thats why lunar client is not supported - if you wouldve been on forge you wouldve passed the screenshare
EDIT: or you just fucked up something with the deletion process of the executable

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Echo falses so much, that's probably why you got detected for vape v4 while you were using vape lite.
And to be more safe use forge.

JSPeg8

Social Credit
thats why lunar client is not supported - if you wouldve been on forge you wouldve passed the screenshare
EDIT: or you just fucked up something with the deletion process of the executable
he was banned because a file was deleted how would the launcher matter in that case you fucking idiot

Swojilla

Social Credit
if you had a usb this might not have happened some servers use paladin and your all good, just use forge and don’t delete the file use the usb