i am new nyor

nior

Social Credit
Sorry

Who asked it was going to happen eventually
Sorry

Who asked it was going to happen eventually
sadge, also. What kind of decent being hates dream? Oh i get it. you think he cheated in his speedruns??? NO!!! HE WAS JUST LUCKY!!!! HE EVEN HIRED A REAL, LIVING ASTROPHYICIST TO PROVE IT! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DREAM HATERS BASHING OUR TRUE LORD AND SAVIOUR! AND SAPNAP? HES AWESOME! REMEMBER WHEN HE KILLED BBH'S FISH? THAT WAS PART OF GODS (DREAMS) PLAN! DREAM IS A HOT AND SEXY BEING WHICH WE ARE ALL AS LUCKY AS HIS SPEEDRUNS TO HAVE HIM ON OUR CRUEL, UNFORGIVING WORLD! GIVE IN AND STAN DREAM TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM YOUR SINS, OBSESS OVER THE ONE GOD TO FEEL ETERNAL HAPINESS AND FREEDOM! AND WHEN YOU DIE, HEAVEN IS YOUR NORMAL LIFE BUT THIS TIME DREAM IS YOUR MAID! AND HELL IS YOUR NORMAL LIFE. SEE WHICH ONE IS BETTER?? HEAVEN!!! DREAM IS AWESOME AND I CURSE THE FILTH THAT BROUGHT HIS HATERS INTO THIS WORLD DESTINED TO BE SAVED BY DREAM. Now, lets talk history, in 6969 BD, (BEFORE DREAM) cavemen were created as part of dreams experiment. But some people sinned alot, so dream sent his sister drista to save them from their sins. In the medieval times, the worst methods of torture and execution wasnt given to violent ruthless murderers, but Those who failed to stan dream. (GeorgeNotFound 3:16) In recent times, dream gave pewdiepie a dream that changed his life and reinforced his Dreamniaty. Pewdiepie revived minecraft, read the bible, (minecraft guide) and pleased dream. Dream came to earth, did a couple of speedruns, then recruited multiple followers such as sapnap, georgenotfound, bbh, antfrost, and most recently awesamdude. this is so they could film "man hunts" to spread Joy across the World. This is still going on to date, and has attracted millions of verified minecraft youtubers to react and comment about. Lately, the best method of dream worship is stanning, doxxing his haters, touching grass sexually or normally, and more. Dream is good Dream is life.

.Shucks

Social Credit
sadge, also. What kind of decent being hates dream? Oh i get it. you think he cheated in his speedruns??? NO!!! HE WAS JUST LUCKY!!!! HE EVEN HIRED A REAL, LIVING ASTROPHYICIST TO PROVE IT! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DREAM HATERS BASHING OUR TRUE LORD AND SAVIOUR! AND SAPNAP? HES AWESOME! REMEMBER WHEN HE KILLED BBH'S FISH? THAT WAS PART OF GODS (DREAMS) PLAN! DREAM IS A HOT AND SEXY BEING WHICH WE ARE ALL AS LUCKY AS HIS SPEEDRUNS TO HAVE HIM ON OUR CRUEL, UNFORGIVING WORLD! GIVE IN AND STAN DREAM TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM YOUR SINS, OBSESS OVER THE ONE GOD TO FEEL ETERNAL HAPINESS AND FREEDOM! AND WHEN YOU DIE, HEAVEN IS YOUR NORMAL LIFE BUT THIS TIME DREAM IS YOUR MAID! AND HELL IS YOUR NORMAL LIFE. SEE WHICH ONE IS BETTER?? HEAVEN!!! DREAM IS AWESOME AND I CURSE THE FILTH THAT BROUGHT HIS HATERS INTO THIS WORLD DESTINED TO BE SAVED BY DREAM. Now, lets talk history, in 6969 BD, (BEFORE DREAM) cavemen were created as part of dreams experiment. But some people sinned alot, so dream sent his sister drista to save them from their sins. In the medieval times, the worst methods of torture and execution wasnt given to violent ruthless murderers, but Those who failed to stan dream. (GeorgeNotFound 3:16) In recent times, dream gave pewdiepie a dream that changed his life and reinforced his Dreamniaty. Pewdiepie revived minecraft, read the bible, (minecraft guide) and pleased dream. Dream came to earth, did a couple of speedruns, then recruited multiple followers such as sapnap, georgenotfound, bbh, antfrost, and most recently awesamdude. this is so they could film "man hunts" to spread Joy across the World. This is still going on to date, and has attracted millions of verified minecraft youtubers to react and comment about. Lately, the best method of dream worship is stanning, doxxing his haters, touching grass sexually or normally, and more. Dream is good Dream is life.
Yeah!💑💑

grubciu888

Social Credit
mom-your-mom.gif