Hypixel Xray for UHC

scfd

Social Credit
So idk if this is anti cheat which it probably is but is there a way for xray to see more than just iron and gold and that too in large quantities. Very rarely does it show irons and gold but It will almost never show other ores such as diamonds, lapis, redstone, etc... I was just wondering if there was something i have to enable. I already have cave mode on.

Also is there anyway for someone to tell me the best hacks to use in hypixel UHC that wont get you banned or noticed by watch dog? If u could list them below that would be great. Thanks!

thegamer505

Social Credit
Most servers including hypixel have AntiXray which pretty much spoof the location of ores and shit until you get close to em. There's nothing you can do about it.

Rases

Social Credit
Search (xray) is a render hack and it would never be noticed by watchdog. The way that search work is that it gets the world information from the server and tells you where the blocks are. Hypixel has this anti-xray plug that basically generates true ores blocks underground if the all the faces of the block is covered. Then it replace it with stone when you expose that block. So there is nothing you can do except turning on the cave mode.

Also hypixel limits your render distance so that you can not get information from too far away.

scfd

Social Credit
what do you guys mean when you say the search module? Is that different from xray settings?