BurankuBlank

Social Credit
Ok, So there is this leaderboard player Ciggarete..
They have like a 150+ win streak..
I've used 75% velocity on 95% chance
with 3.3 - 3.6-7 reach
Aim-assist and autoclicker..

Still can't beat them

Anyone have settings that'll get me to leaderboards and preferably ones that I can play with even while watchdog is flying around me, Currently, I quickly disable them all cause Idk if keeping them on is risky..

So basically I need some Sumo cheats that won't get me banned on servers with good anti cheats..

Vape Lite BTW

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Lol a lot of people on Hypixel Sumo are soo blatant. I use 50% velocity and 4 block reach and still lose sometimes, it's funny. Using Strafe helped for me but I'm not sure if Vape Lite has it

N0VA

Social Credit
Lol a lot of people on Hypixel Sumo are soo blatant. I use 50% velocity and 4 block reach and still lose sometimes, it's funny. Using Strafe helped for me but I'm not sure if Vape Lite has it
yeah, on vape you dont need to worry about baltnet settings, since they all bypass
of course, you shouldnt be baltnet on your main though

ViKT0R

Social Credit
yeah, on vape you dont need to worry about baltnet settings, since they all bypass
of course, you shouldnt be baltnet on your main though
I'm blatant on my main and still never been banned. Hypixel is shit.

N0VA

Social Credit
I'm blatant on my main and still never been banned. Hypixel is shit.
lmao yeah, the chances of being banned on hypixel while using vape is like 5%, since the staff are retarded and watchdog is the crappest anticheat

buyspook

Social Credit
Ok, So there is this leaderboard player Ciggarete..
They have like a 150+ win streak..
I've used 75% velocity on 95% chance
with 3.3 - 3.6-7 reach
Aim-assist and autoclicker..

Still can't beat them

Anyone have settings that'll get me to leaderboards and preferably ones that I can play with even while watchdog is flying around me, Currently, I quickly disable them all cause Idk if keeping them on is risky..

So basically I need some Sumo cheats that won't get me banned on servers with good anti cheats..

Vape Lite BTW

I do not recommend using Vape Lite on Hypixel for long term because if you go blatant with your settings, people will eventually watchdog report you. The watchdog entity starts to fly around you when you have been reported multiple times. This is where the issues occurs because Vape Lite does not have an anti-bot module and it would certainly get you banned on Hypixel if you are planning on playing consistently. I would recommend you to use Vape V3 since it’s better for server sided (I’ve tested this). My response wasn’t really helping you to come up with the best sumo settings. I’m just suggesting you maybe you want to switch to using Vape V3 if you already have it purchased. The purpose of Vape Lite is for screen sharing and it’s suitable for HCF and Practice PvP servers. If you don’t have Vape V3, then you can just stick with Vape Lite. But I still wouldn’t recommend going blatant with your settings especially on Hypixel if you are using Vape Lite considering how broken watchdog is. I’m not sure if Manthe will add anti-bot to Vape Lite in the future. Also, there are always people on the leaderboard that will record you and try to get every single reason to get a staff member to ban you. Anyway, good luck on climbing the sumo leaderboard on Hypixel.

Social Credit
I do not recommend using Vape Lite on Hypixel for long term because if you go blatant with your settings, people will eventually watchdog report you. The watchdog entity starts to fly around you when you have been reported multiple times. This is where the issues occurs because Vape Lite does not have an anti-bot module and it would certainly get you banned on Hypixel if you are planning on playing consistently. I would recommend you to use Vape V3 since it’s better for server sided (I’ve tested this). My response wasn’t really helping you to come up with the best sumo settings. I’m just suggesting you maybe you want to switch to using Vape V3 if you already have it purchased. The purpose of Vape Lite is for screen sharing and it’s suitable for HCF and Practice PvP servers. If you don’t have Vape V3, then you can just stick with Vape Lite. But I still wouldn’t recommend going blatant with your settings especially on Hypixel if you are using Vape Lite considering how broken watchdog is. I’m not sure if Manthe will add anti-bot to Vape Lite in the future. Also, there are always people on the leaderboard that will record you and try to get every single reason to get a staff member to ban you. Anyway, good luck on climbing the sumo leaderboard on Hypixel.
+1

BurankuBlank

Social Credit
I personally know Ciggarete, he's AU so he has weird connection to Hypixel.
Don't say that shit -_-
I know how ping affects people..
He uses hacks 100%
I legit used 0% velocity and he still beat me..
He takes no verticle KB
he uses something close to but below 6 block
his settings confuse me but yeah he is not legit in any way..
Also, he has EXTREMELY LOW ping for someone in AU
he has like 80 ping..
most people on hypixel anywhere near AU have 200+
AU usually have 250-300
I'm NZ so I have a better connection than AU players and I get around 150- 200 but most of my NZ friends get around 200 since my internet is literally the best you get here..

There is no way you can call him legit when he literally uses the most blatant settings possible..

Cheesecake

Social Credit
Don't say that shit -_-
I know how ping affects people..
He uses hacks 100%
I legit used 0% velocity and he still beat me..
He takes no verticle KB
he uses something close to but below 6 block
his settings confuse me but yeah he is not legit in any way..
Also, he has EXTREMELY LOW ping for someone in AU
he has like 80 ping..
most people on hypixel anywhere near AU have 200+
AU usually have 250-300
I'm NZ so I have a better connection than AU players and I get around 150- 200 but most of my NZ friends get around 200 since my internet is literally the best you get here..

There is no way you can call him legit when he literally uses the most blatant settings possible..
He's been ss'd by hypixel staff, velt staff, faithful staff and was clean every time. Sad to say but, he's legit.

BurankuBlank

Social Credit
He's been ss'd by hypixel staff, velt staff, faithful staff and was clean every time. Sad to say but, he's legit.
You realize you are on a forum for a client that is screenshare proof?
and btw he even told me that if I wanna beat him I should turn my verticle kb down..
meaning he obviously uses velocity and uses verticle for some reason ( cause its over powered af and it makes you take 0000 kb )

Wong

Social Credit
just a heads up, vape's wtap (or atleast v3's as i dont have lite) is really bad for sumo. learn to wtap normally and then you should easily beat them with those settings