Hypixel Skywars settings *undetected*

zive

Social Credit
These are the best-undetected settings. No mod or watchdog will ban you from these settings. Been using them for a month. *These settings will work in ranked as well* I used to use 4-4.2 in ranked and after the 48-hour review I wasn't banned :)

Under the combat tab:

Auto clicker: 8-13
Aim Assist: FOV DEFAULT, Vertical and Horizontal aim 7.5
Reach: 3.3-3.6
Velocity: Horizontal 70%, Vertical 100%, Chance 100%

Then under the Render tab, turn on "Charms"

That's it. You can use wtap on default settings but I don't cause it sometimes gets annoying.

Eris

Social Credit
I never got what charms were so can you tell me what that shit is lol

Eris

Social Credit
imo
you can see players behind blocks, its better than esp imo
? FUCKIGN IMO?????????? UR OPINION IS DOG SHIT DONT TALK TO ME U CUNT, damn okay ill just use chams then even tho I dont really care about seeing ppl behind blocks

Cavalier

Social Credit
These are the best-undetected settings. No mod or watchdog will ban you from these settings. Been using them for a month. *These settings will work in ranked as well* I used to use 4-4.2 in ranked and after the 48-hour review I wasn't banned :)

Under the combat tab:

That's it. You can use wtap on default settings but I don't cause it sometimes gets annoying.
Just a heads up, 3.6 is detectable by Atlas and the velocity is pretty blatant. Would probably only use these on pit.

IF YOU USE THESE SETTINGS AND SOMEONE ATLASES OR A MOD SPECTATES YOU, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
imo

? FUCKIGN IMO?????????? UR OPINION IS DOG SHIT DONT TALK TO ME U CUNT, damn okay ill just use chams then even tho I dont really care about seeing ppl behind blocks
hey dont be mean to merryzz :mad:

Under the combat tab:

dude r u fucking tapped 70% velo and 3.6 reach is gonna get u staff banned