Hypixel Settings please

sqdNatsumi

Social Credit
Please give me settings on hypixel for ranked skywars, i need a reach, velocity and autoclicker (For vape v4)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
ac: 8 - 13, extra random, jitter
reach: 3.00 - 3.15 until 2k elo then turn it down to 3.1 after
aa: any but not too high keep it legit looking
velo: 90 100 85

50sixone

Social Credit
ac: 8 - 13, extra random, jitter
reach: 3.00 - 3.15 until 2k elo then turn it down to 3.1 after
aa: any but not too high keep it legit looking
velo: 90 100 85
Brother stop recommending for people to use “chance” in Velocity… Teneborous literally made a video on how to detect Velocity and it was the inconsistency aspect that got players banned + it is no longer of an advantage.

Always keep it at 100% and on Hypixel it will be random enough with their lag spikes.

Rednose

Social Credit
Brother stop recommending for people to use “chance” in Velocity… Teneborous literally made a video on how to detect Velocity and it was the inconsistency aspect that got players banned + it is no longer of an advantage.

Always keep it at 100% and on Hypixel it will be random enough with their lag spikes.
what he said.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit

Dude I’ve used it for weeks on main and nothing as happened also tene is a fucking loser who thinks he knows everything and is some kind of ambassador. Watch doesn’t know the difference between real knock back and velocity change, also you said it would be random because of lag spikes if chance was detected plenty of people would be false banned, it’s not detected. Watchdog doesn’t know the difference

disproven

Social Credit
Please give me settings on hypixel for ranked skywars, i need a reach, velocity and autoclicker (For vape v4)
If u care about your reputation, use 3.1-3.2, 85 100 100, 9-14 ac, any aa

If u don't care abt ur rep but still don't want to get banned, use 3.2-3.4, 80 100 100, 13-16 ac, any aa

Last edited:

vec.

Social Credit
If u care about your reputation, use 3.1-3.3, 85 100 100, 9-14 ac, any aa

If u don't care abt ur rep but still don't want to get banned, use 3.2-3.4, 80 100 100, 13-16 ac, any aa
both of those pairs of settings are too high for rsw

iguana06

Social Credit
For my main account, (mvp+) i use AC 14-18 cps, velo 95/100/100, and reach 3-3.1. Im being very cautious there however, and im sure you can go higher if you're not as worried as i am about getting banned.

vec.

Social Credit
For my main account, (mvp+) i use AC 14-18 cps, velo 95/100/100, and reach 3-3.1. Im being very cautious there however, and im sure you can go higher if you're not as worried as i am about getting banned.
you can go higher and not get banned

50sixone

Social Credit
Have a 5 CPS gap, drop the minimum by 1

VapeV4 VapeLite

Mztitb

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Have a 5 CPS gap, drop the minimum by 1
hypixel literally has barely any autoclicker checks, only one is if you go above like 25cps for too long you will be banned. reason for this is they need to focus on blatant cheaters using bhop, scaffold, killaura who are actually ruining legit players experience than someone who is using an ac and 3.2

Social Credit

I've been using 70% velo at 33.3% chance for 3 months