Hypixel pit setts (Aura)

Seeeerttty

Social Credit
So my main got half yeared or basically yeared because shit comp ban stuff, now I have a alt and I wanna grind it up to maybe p15 ish to start a new acc.

I want setts though since my main was only pres 10 and I was using b+ back then. I’ve heard ka bypass and seen ppl use it like Bomp on his accs (mostly p 20+) and want a person who knows the pit to give me a good setting

TLDR: I need pit setts from people who don’t suggest “3.1-3.3 90% velo” and ppl who acutually plays the game

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Mode: normal

Angle: 60-80

Swing range 3.6

Attack range 3.2-3.3

Target mode: health

Velo: you can probably main 80-85 depending on ping I use 85

You can use keepsprint but I recommend to only use it when chasing someone as it looks blatant if you main it and a staff might ban you.

Seeeerttty

Social Credit

Swing range 3.6

Attack range 3.2-3.3

You can use keepsprint but I recommend to only use it when chasing someone as it looks blatant if you main it and a staff might ban you.
Isn’t normal mode the old legit mode? And doesn’t that mean it flag hitbox checks

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Not too sure but it could be because since there is so many people in small places like mid it could false flag? i dont really know.
Or because of the mystics. The double jump enchant was removed because it disabled watchdog on the player when it was used. Some of the other mystics might do weird things like this and maybe in order to make them work they had to disable hit box checks.

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22

Swing range 3.6

Attack range 3.2-3.3

bro what cps to use?

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I use 10-15

FYI staff are purging the pit community mostly due to our favorite mod rhune so might just wanna use hit boxes instead of ka or streak outside of mid with silent aura.