VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
And it would take a lot of violations to get you banned for using hitboxes, which is probably why people think hitboxes bypass fine since it takes ages to actually get banned for them (assuming they haven't removed hitbox checks for whatever reason).
can confirm they still have checks

Maxey

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
Max.png

"I saw your post, saw that you said Hitboxes don't work on Hypixel, called your bluff, had 5 angry sperms say I'm incorrect and slander my social cred wall and I proved you wrong with video documentation, and you have yet to provide your own. Please stop talking"

The last 3 words some of y'all should really live by

bigimeow

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
do i use advanced or normal, and do i keep it 50%?also am i safe to use auto blockhit 12-16?
1685268181352.png

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
View attachment 7764

"I saw your post, saw that you said Hitboxes don't work on Hypixel, called your bluff, had 5 angry sperms say I'm incorrect and slander my social cred wall and I proved you wrong with video documentation, and you have yet to provide your own. Please stop talking"

The last 3 words some of y'all should really live by
cranked aimassist = your hitboxes function as reach

Maxey

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
cranked aimassist = your hitboxes function as reach
Hitbox lines form a 360 degree rectangle around the target, they don't function 2-dimensionally, & again I have it toggled it's not on 24/7 so please explain when it's not enabled.

VapeV4 VapeLite

catscan

Social Credit
Could I just use fast place with 1 delay instead of right clicker? I see alot of people just recommend right clicker instead.