HYPIXEL Blatant Settings FOR UHC

XRuthlessZ

Social Credit
I play hypixel UHC and I'm looking for blatant settings that wont get me watchdogged. I
ve been using these settings for the past 4 months; 4.6 swings 4.2 attacks 360 degrees KA silent aim mode and autoblock but I keep getting outhit. My hitboxes are also .8. I'm looking for the most blatant settings that don't involve bhop. (Im not gonna use these settings on the whole time, just to fight blatant known cheaters) Thanks

Olaf

Social Credit
I play hypixel UHC and I'm looking for blatant settings that wont get me watchdogged. I
ve been using these settings for the past 4 months; 4.6 swings 4.2 attacks 360 degrees KA silent aim mode and autoblock but I keep getting outhit. My hitboxes are also .8. I'm looking for the most blatant settings that don't involve bhop. (Im not gonna use these settings on the whole time, just to fight blatant known cheaters) Thanks

.8 on hitboxes? Damn above .1 is a huge risk, that is prob the thing getting you banned

ash

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
msq454n7.png

I'm not really that good with KA settings, so I'm not sure if this is good. It's something I threw together in a few minutes and I haven't gotten banned with it. Also, your hitboxes are super high, don't do anything over .2 :)

Memer_420

Social Credit
Tbh ur swing range is a little too low and if your gonna be that blatant just put some velocity on aswell.