Hypixel Atlas [How To Bypass] [Analysis]

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
who to trust? toxic guy who use retard in every post. or knowledgable person who knows what they are talking about and are generally more respectful in posts.
hmm. person who never testing anything and just assumes everything? or person who actually spent time testing watchdog and atlas? hmm.

REALLY hard choice if i should trust nyor or Seru.
ok bud

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
who to trust? toxic guy who use retard in every post. or knowledgable person who knows what they are talking about and are generally more respectful in posts.
hmm. person who never testing anything and just assumes everything? or person who actually spent time testing watchdog and atlas? hmm.

REALLY hard choice if i should trust nyor or Seru.
You have no proof that Seru tested these settings

Fine____

Social Credit
Hypixel Atlas Summary / Analysis

So, as most of the known members in the community know, I've been temporarily banned from Hypixel for accidentally injecting Vape on Stream, and hearing about this new "Atlas" System is intriguing me. From a Legitimate Player's perspective, this is the perfect system to start a server clean-up from Closet Cheaters, 1000's of nerdy 12 year olds thinking they are Tenebrous will be watching this system EVERY single day and hour, not even bothering to take a shower. Then, there is our perspectives, I personally don't cheat on Hypixel anymore, but clearly I have sympathy for the Closet Cheating Community (Fuck you Blatant Cheaters).

I'll be providing the best Hypixel Closet Cheat Settings for both Vape Lite and VapeV4, since there will be a ton of bans because of this new system that is currently on Hypixel. I'll also give explanations for both V4 and Lite settings and why they'll be able to bypass both Staff and Nerdy Tenebrous Wannabe.

PVP Settings

Aim Assist: Custom (Whatever you want to use)
AutoClicker: 10 - 13 CPS / Randomized / Break Blocks
Reach: 3.35 - 3.55 / Vertical Check / Misplace (Optional)
Velocity: Default VapeV4 Settings with Anti-Combo on (5 Hits)
Hitbox (Optional/Risky): 0.01 - 0.1
KeepSprint (Optional/Risky) (DO NOT JUMP MID FIGHT IF ENABLED)

Bridging Settings

Safewalk: Directional Check
FastPlace: 0 Tick

You're able to the following with these settings -
- God Bridge (Jump every 7 Blocks)
- Moonwalk (Strafe like Breezily but God Bridge Style)
- Breezily Bridge
- Speed Bridge (Preferably Use Legit Scaffold)
- Telly Bridge
- Most Bridging Styles

VapeV4 Summary

You may ask yourself, why are these settings good to use? By using common knowledge and knowing that Hypixel uses a Plugin Called "Citizens 2", the Staff are well aware that the Replay System is still BETA and not perfect, and it will never be perfect. Citizens updates the movement of the NPC every 20 ticks, so basically, if you're using anything higher than 3.7 Reach, the Staff will easily be able to tell by watching the Replay System, since 20 ticks is only 0.2ms behind the block, so if estimated correctly and positioned correctly, you will be banned for cheating since the Replay System ticks you back 3.2 Block (Estimated Number, could be lower or higher). But, good thing is, staff still have to review the reports, Atlas is just to get to cheaters faster and ban them at a quicker rate.

PVP Settings

Aim Assist: Custom (Whatever you want to use)
AutoClicker: 10 - 13 CPS / Randomized / Break Blocks
Reach: 3.35 - 3.55 / Vertical Check / Misplace (Optional)
Hitbox (Optional/Risky): 0.01 - 0.1

Bridging Settings

Legit Scaffold: 80

- Speed Bridge

Vape Lite Summary

Currently, Vape Lite doesn't really need that much explanation, most of it was already summarized in the VapeV4 Summary.

FAQ

Q: Why didn't you list an Aim Assist Setting?
A: Aim Assist will always stay undetectable third-person and through AntiCheat.

Q: Why only 10 - 13 CPS AutoClicker?
A: Hypixel uses the AntiCheat "NoCheatPlus" and NoCheatPlus cancels hits at 14 - 15 CPS, I've personally tested this before, and I got more hits clicking 12 than 15 - 18 CPS.

Q: Why can't we click more than 12 CPS?
A: In Hypixel Replays, clicking over 12 CPS could catch some of these spectators off, since a double hit with 3.55 MAX Reach would catch some eyes, so it's better to stick with 12 CPS, and the double tap rate is still the same, just not delayed.

Q: Why should I use 3.35 - 3.55 Reach?
A: You don't have to, however, wether you have good or bad ping, Citizens will still position you at the spot of the DELAYED hit and your X and Z position would show you hitting them at 3.5 Blocks if you reach them from 3.35 and 3.7 at 3.55 Blocks. Hypixel Staff know that the Reach on Replay System should be accurate around 3.7 - 3.8 Blocks.

Q: Why should I use Velocity with Anti-Combo on?
A: Simply it's less noticeable and can grant you a huge advantage.

Q: Why would we need Bridge Settings?
A: It's just for the players how play Bedwars. They'll understand.

Q: Why is the Hitbox only 0.01 - 0.1?
A: Hypixel can easily detect Modified Hitbox and in all Replay Mods.

Q: On VapeV4, why did you include KeepSprint?
A: KeepSprint isn't detected by the AntiCheat and semi-safe from Atlas, however, noticeable if jumping and used incorrectly.

Final Conclusion

To be completely straight with you guys, I am utterly shocked that Hypixel would go this far and hand out Reports to players for them to simply review it themselves. This will completely wipe out Blatant Cheaters and Blatant Closet Cheaters. I wish you guys the best of luck, and stay safe from this new System.

Atlas Article: https://hypixel.net/threads/atlas-community-based-replay-review-system.3630110/
Citizens 2 Development Plugin: https://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Citizens2/
Edit: Please keep up to date with the Citizens Plugin, if you see any changes to the Registry and or Navigation / Entity Track, you should start to try track the replay system and check if it looks like blatant reach or not.​
Are they 100% safe in Ranked SkyWars?

erikolas

Social Credit
When streaming lunar client with vape lite, if your using scaffold, disable the toggle sneak and the misplace reach (on Lunar Client the togglesneak doesn't show the sneaking part when scaffolding and the misplace reach makes people go invisible), nice guide though however I feel like the reach could be decreased slightly :)
wait u can use vape with lunar client?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
have you even played rsw.
ive never played it before and ik that 3.55 will get you banned unless your some random with a roblox username and get no reports.

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
hypixel's replay like a shit u know, if u have 200+ms with legit, in hypixel replay it can see u like a hitbox 0.8 user... so, I think if have a very high ping and use 0.3 hitbox , 3.6reach will dont think about the staff banned... it sounds crazy but my friend used 3.7+hitbox0.3 bypassed in her 150lvl mvp++ own acc 1years and more didnt ban now..

cryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Social Credit
hypixel's replay like a shit u know, if u have 200+ms with legit, in hypixel replay it can see u like a hitbox 0.8 user... so, I think if have a very high ping and use 0.3 hitbox , 3.6reach will dont think about the staff banned... it sounds crazy but my friend used 3.7+hitbox0.3 bypassed in her 150lvl mvp++ own acc 1years and more didnt ban now..
i dont agree,i use 0.3 hitbox and i have200+ms,i get 30 d