How to unsubscribe from Dream

Lé Quack

Social Credit
wdym dream is awesome and based
He cheated at speedrunning, I don’t usually care if somebody cheats but when there boasting about being the best speed runner which is highly competitive and then denying it when there clearly caught out, I have a problem

in terms of his content, it’s not bad I guess but is kinda repetitive in my opinion.

kkksuporter

Social Credit
Step 1. Go to his youtube channel.
Step 2. If button is red you are safe from the rapture, if grey press the grey button.
Step 3. Confirm action.
Step 4. Your dad should be back home at your doorstep.
step 5. cock the glock 19
step 6. put glock up to mouth
step 7. pull trigger

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
He cheated at speedrunning, I don’t usually care if somebody cheats but when there boasting about being the best speed runner which is highly competitive and then denying it when there clearly caught out, I have a problem

in terms of his content, it’s not bad I guess but is kinda repetitive in my opinion.
wdym he didnt cheat he just got lucky

RunWasTaken

Social Credit
Step 2. If button is red you are safe from the rapture, if grey press the grey button.
Step 3. Confirm action.
Thank you for the amazing tutorial.

Cynicality

Social Credit
wdym he didnt cheat he just got lucky
You should get hit by every car or truck that ever passes, Your life flashes before your eyes! Oh wait it's your Google Glasses. Never mind faggot, just pick your ass up and take you to the closest sign faggot, I'm not done yet, you get up and you go home, Sit at your computer and open up Google Chrome, And then look at tutorials oh how to hang yourself at home. And then you can hang yourself.

VapeV4

plexislucky

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
You should get hit by every car or truck that ever passes, Your life flashes before your eyes! Oh wait it's your Google Glasses. Never mind faggot, just pick your ass up and take you to the closest sign faggot, I'm not done yet, you get up and you go home, Sit at your computer and open up Google Chrome, And then look at tutorials oh how to hang yourself at home. And then you can hang yourself.
POV: you dont have 1 in 7.5 trillion luck (loser L)

Sadist

Social Credit
Step 3. Confirm action.
Step 5. Search up his address
Step 6. Go to his House
Step 7. Get on his PC and delete his channel
Step 8. You should be a billionaire by the age of 15 and a hollywood celebrity