How to run a PDF file as an exe, and is it possible?

execute

Social Credit
Title @Alexx please add me on discord if you can help with this, I've spent 60$ on Vape Lite basically investing it so I can win tournaments and Bypass Screenshares, I won a tournament followed your 2021 Guide, and Paladin found executed and deleted files, I am using a Fat32 USB with 8GB.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Title @Alexx please add me on discord if you can help with this, I've spent 60$ on Vape Lite basically investing it so I can win tournaments and Bypass Screenshares, I won a tournament followed your 2021 Guide, and Paladin found executed and deleted files, I am using a Fat32 USB with 8GB.
Doesn't matter lol
Deleting an exe will say that regardless if it's a cheat or not.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
showed the exact place where my cheat was + said the time it was deleted
As I said before it will shows they regardless if it's a cheat or not. And deleting a file is something that everyone does.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
You can run a file as a pdf yes. If you followed my guide and flagged deleted file, that means that you didn't replace the cheat as instructed.

execute

Social Credit
You can run a file as a pdf yes. If you followed my guide and flagged deleted file, that means that you didn't replace the cheat as instructed.
And should I delete the pdf file after nulling the bytes or keep it and temp disable?

Wezz122

Social Credit
Once you download vape just save it as a .pdf and in order to replace the file delete it and copy paste the legit file into the cheat folder

Swojilla

Social Credit
what client were you using hm?