How to prepare your system for a screen-share (Important)

Czar

Social Credit
He removes it from pcaclient, clears every file they can trace back to Lite, so no it's not.
No, he does not remove it from PCAClient. Maybe from the User Assist Registry key.
Lite already does EVERYTHING, you don't need to do useless shit.

return

Social Credit
No, he does not remove it from PCAClient. Maybe from the User Assist Registry key.
Lite already does EVERYTHING, you don't need to do useless shit.
Email Manthe, ask him if it is useful, it is useful. Use the .bat and read what it removes when you run it.

Czar

Social Credit
Email Manthe, ask him if it is useful, it is useful. Use the .bat and read what it removes when you run it.
Do you own Vape Lite?
It already does everything for you, there is no need to do this bullshit.

Last edited:

return

Social Credit
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
Do you own Vape Lite?
It already does FUCKING EVERYTHING for you, there is no need to do this bullshit.
I own Vape Lite, argue with Ryan about whether his .bat works - I know it does but you obviously can't face the truth.

Czar

Social Credit
I own Vape Lite, argue with Ryan about whether his .bat works - I know it does but you obviously can't face the truth.
Tell me this.
Does Vape Lite not already remove itself from MUI Cache, User Assist, Prefetch, Search Indexer, MRUs, Comparability Assistant Store, and many others?

return

Social Credit
Tell me this.
Does Vape Lite not already remove itself from MUI Cache, User Assist, Prefetch, Search Indexer, MRUs, Comparability Assistant Store, and many others?
Yes that's right, but does that mean explorer.exe? No.

Czar

Social Credit
Yes that's right, but does that mean explorer.exe? No.
What about csrss? Search Indexer .exe names? Huh?
This bat file is really useful if you use some blatant shit or old Vape on your PC and don't want staff to see it, but in terms of getting SSed with Lite.. Not so much. It makes you look REALLY fishy since there's nothing on your PC.
The only thing that this does do is bypass PCAClient as well as the Compatibility Assistant Store, which apparently Lite doesn't do. I wish Manthe could delete the Store keys, but he doesn't for some reasons. Some clickers managed to do that so I wonder why Lite doesn't.
Even then, just rename Lite to AnyDesk.exe and be done.

return

Social Credit
What about csrss? Search Indexer .exe names? Huh?
This bat file is really useful if you use some blatant shit or old Vape on your PC and don't want staff to see it, but in terms of getting SSed with Lite.. Not so much. It makes you look REALLY fishy since there's nothing on your PC.
The only thing that this does do is bypass PCAClient as well as the Compatibility Assistant Store, which apparently Lite doesn't do. I wish Manthe could delete the Store keys, but he doesn't for some reasons. Some clickers managed to do that so I wonder why Lite doesn't.
Even then, just rename Lite to AnyDesk.exe and be done.
It doesn't remove everything from your PC, it clears files that could pop up somewhere in explorer.exe linking to Vape - How about this, when it is finished, you and Ryan get SS'ed on Minemen and see who gets banned or they are more suspicious about, that'll prove you wrong.

Vape

Social Credit
It doesn't remove everything from your PC, it clears files that could pop up somewhere in explorer.exe linking to Vape - How about this, when it is finished, you and Ryan get SS'ed on Minemen and see who gets banned or they are more suspicious about, that'll prove you wrong.
I don’t know why you think getting ss’d on minemen is a big deal they run SSVerify look at you’re recycle bin and let you go.

For someone with good vape settings it’s practically a safe haven lol.

return

Social Credit
I don’t know why you think getting ss’d on minemen is a big deal they run SSVerify look at you’re recycle bin and let you go.

For someone with good vape settings it’s practically a safe haven lol.
Well FrozenOrb then, do they really think SSVerify is THAT good? I heard Arcane/Velt Staff are good at screensharing.

Czar

Social Credit
Well FrozenOrb then, do they really think SSVerify is THAT good? I heard Arcane/Velt Staff are good at screensharing.
No, most of them regurgitate the information given to them by their superiors and follow the ss procedures. I doubt any of them know what most things like specific registry keys do, since they just do what they're told.
In terms of ssing, I think Zonix is the best at it when you're talking about big servers (but they still don't know what all the shit means.) Pretty sure they use the Code 66 string leak anyways.
Anyhow, I stand by the fact that you just need to rename Vape Lite and shift delete he file (sometimes temp disable.)
I don't want any beef with Ryan, but the .bat file only removes things from the AppCompatFlags Store (which to my surprise Vape Lite doesn't do already), which wouldn't be necessary if you just rename the file.
I actually use the .bat file if I run something like old Vape or some really shitty clients so there aren't traces of it if I get ssed.

return

Social Credit
No, most of them regurgitate the information given to them by their superiors and follow the ss procedures. I doubt any of them know what most things like specific registry keys do, since they just do what they're told.
In terms of ssing, I think Zonix is the best at it when you're talking about big servers (but they still don't know what all the shit means.) Pretty sure they use the Code 66 string leak anyways.
Anyhow, I stand by the fact that you just need to rename Vape Lite and shift delete he file (sometimes temp disable.)
I don't want any beef with Ryan, but the .bat file only removes things from the AppCompatFlags Store (which to my surprise Vape Lite doesn't do already), which wouldn't be necessary if you just rename the file.
I actually use the .bat file if I run something like old Vape or some really shitty clients so there aren't traces of it if I get ssed.
Do you really think he'd make it if it had no use? He's probably one of the most trusted members on this forum.

Czar

Social Credit
@Manthe
You would know. Does Vape Lite erase itself from most indexing traces, and all you need to do is rename the file, shift-delete, and temp disable?
Or do we need to do complicated things to ensure that Vape Lite won't be found.
Apparently Vape Lite went from undetectable cheat to Demon in a matter of a few seconds.

Clairnet

Social Credit
ok @Czar ill explain from common knowledge you rename it to something thats generic (mostly the first option is discord or spotify etc) (rename the exe for discord spotify etc like update.exe for discord) you put it in its directory run vape lite from that and when its time to get ssed you just shift delete and put the original back into spotify,discord etc boom you just completed one of the easiest but most effective things you've ever done

Czar

Social Credit
ok @Czar ill explain from common knowledge you rename it to something thats generic (mostly the first option is discord or spotify etc) (rename the exe for discord spotify etc like update.exe for discord) you put it in its directory run vape lite from that and when its time to get ssed you just shift delete and put the original back into spotify,discord etc boom you just completed one of the easiest but most effective things you've ever done
That's exactly what I've been saying. Just rename it to AnyDesk.exe and have it on your desktop, it's the best way.

vapedonut

Social Credit
This tutorial focuses on disabling windows features that can lead to you getting caught in a screen-share. This is not a 'How to bypass a screen-share' thread you can refer to Ryan's post for that.

Ryan's post: http://bit.ly/2zsvfLc

Disabling memory compression.

1.) press your windows key and type in powershell right click on this and run it as administrator.
2.) Wait for the powershell to load and type the following command Disable-MMAgent -mc
What the hell did I do wrong? It says ERROR!

4F134C78-07C1-4A1E-9D2B-DBEAA89EE331.jpeg

vapedonut

Social Credit
Are you running that power shell as invoker or with admin privileges ?

I’m almost certain it doesn’t have admin privileges so make sure you run it as administrator.
Wot? I am legit windows DEAF. I don’t know how to do anything but basic tasks. I have used MAC OS X my whole life. Sorry if I sound exasperated, but I’m a noob