How to install Vape v3

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Sautezo, Mar 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sautezo

Sautezo New Member

hello,
    I'm very new in this scene so I dont really know how to find my way around here and thats why i askes myself what to observe when downloading vape v3 for 30 Euros.
    I hope I will receive an answer so I can quickly buy this client and play with it.
    :D

2. BegoneThot

BegoneThot Member

You just have to inject the client while in game. It supports 1.7.10/1.8.9/1.12.2 Forge.

3. Sautezo

Sautezo New Member

So it is like bac a splitted client?
    sorry for my bad english

4. rofl

rofl Well-Known Member

Vape v3 can be injected on forge :

5. Sautezo

Sautezo New Member

yes but is it a separetly client like the bac launcher on your computer

6. rofl

rofl Well-Known Member

BAC is the bad lion's client side Anti-Cheat. Idk what you mean by separately client side.

7. Sautezo

Sautezo New Member

So when you download vape v3 is it a programm that you have to open while playing minecraft or do you have to edit it into a mod folder

8. BegoneThot

BegoneThot Member

While playing

9. Sautezo

Sautezo New Member

Omg ok thank you like this is so nice

10. TerribleCheater

TerribleCheater Active Member

Vape V3 supports Minecraft versions 1.7.10/1.8.9/1.12 on Forge.
    It is a program that, when opened, “injects” a hacked client into Minecraft. After injecting Vape, press RSHIFT to open the GUI.
    There are different modules for each category, and every category contains specific modules that falls under the category name (i.e. the Render category has modules that help with visuals/renders)
    Vape V3 will only work if you have Minecraft opened already, and you cannot inject Vape V3 into clients other than Forge. (Badlion Client, Lunar Client, and other Minecraft clients will not work if you try to inject Vape)

11. Dual

Dual Active Member

i think you download it and double click the application

woahvicky likes this.
  12. Pain

Pain Member

When will it be available on 1.15?

13. WonderIf

WonderIf Active Member

vape v3 most likely won't support 1.15, but vape lite probably will be supported, but whenever the development team are able to provide a public stable version of it.

14. LukeW4

LukeW4 New Member

I got a question, when you load it up with the forge im on 1.8.9 it says og in do I use my fourm log in or my vape log in. also I tried both and they didint work but I can log onto the website still can someone please help me.

15. WonderIf

WonderIf Active Member

on the launcher you use your vape account username (not email) and password. If it doesn't work contact the support https://www.vape.gg/contact

16. LukeW4

LukeW4 New Member

OK thankyou

17. WonderIf

WonderIf Active Member

anytime