HOW TO INJECT VAPE V4 / LITE INTO LUNAR CLIENT | SOLUTIONS TO COMMON INJECTION PROBLEMS!!!

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Okay so every other day I've seen posts about "I can't inject into *insert lunar client or some random ass client nobody ever heard of* how do i fix plz."
I'm just gonna leave the most common solutions and ones that have worked for me so it can help out some people (maybe.)

Few things to clarify before the post:

1. 3rd PARTY CLIENTS ARE NOT SUPPORTED | There is a chance that all of these solutions may still result in failure because vape devs simply cannot add support for them. The developers of 3rd party clients are the ones making this difficult attempting to patch client injection frequently so there is no way for it to work 100% of the time.

2. SOME FEATURES WILL OFTENLY BE BUGGED WHILE USING ON LUNAR CLIENT | Or any other client really, I've also seen a lot of bug report threads about visuals being glitchy. If you are using a 3rd party client expect to see some bugs, this isn't something that can be fixed because again, vape devs don't have control over this.

CLIENT SETTINGS THAT MAY HELP: (IMPORTANT)

Go to Lunar Client's settings and make sure you have the following as this may help:

- At least 75% (or more if you'd like) of your computers RAM allocated
- Branch set to stable

SOLUTION #1:

PUT LUNAR IN WINDOWED MODE AND SCALE IT SMALLER THAN THE DEFAULT

This works for me every time, simply take off full screen and scale down windowed mode smaller than the default scale.
I would insert a picture without a link but these gay forums don't process files larger than like 2MB.
It should look like this:

SOLUTION #2:

REINSTALL BOTH LUNAR AND VAPE AND TRY AGAIN

Not much to say about this one, computers are weird sometimes okay?

SOLUTION #3:

DELETE ANY DUPLICATE VERSIONS OF VAPE ON YOUR COMPUTER THEN REINSTALL AND TRY AGAIN

This one I found by accident, I noticed over time (after a few reinstallations) vape performed slower during the injection process. I deleted a few duplicate vape versions off my pc and noticed the problem went away. If you have any duplicate versions make sure you delete them as this may be the cause of some injection problems. Not quite sure why this happens or what duplicate versions would have to do with any of this but it works for me.

SOLUTION #4:

RUN CCLEANER ON YOUR COMPUTER AND TRY AGAIN

Okay so firstly Manthe please don't ban me for advertising this doesn't count because I'm helping. Anyways, CCleaner cleans up shit on your computer and increase the speed and has helped with injection problems for some people here. The software is completely free to use (it has a premium too if you'd like.)

CCleaner: https://www.ccleaner.com/

SOLUTION #5:

WAIT FOR VAPE TO UPDATE (you lazy mf)

If you still have problems with injecting even after all 4, simply wait for vape to update. Things don't fix themselves instantly and shit happens, be patient.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SOLUTIONS THAT HAVE WORKED FOR YOU LET ME KNOW!
I will continue to edit this thread with new solutions as long as they aren't lengthy or involve installation of shady software.

iguana06

Social Credit
Great post. For me, when i had problems, it just took a simple pc reboot, and i was able to inject it again. This could be just because of my hardware, and not be for everyone, but i would recommend trying that if you're having any problems.

choke

Social Credit
Great post. For me, when i had problems, it just took a simple pc reboot, and i was able to inject it again. This could be just because of my hardware, and not be for everyone, but i would recommend trying that if you're having any problems.
I often did the same and it worked perfectly fine. I suggest trying this also.

bruhMaster24

Social Credit
There is a lot more that can help. Firstly, you should have said to make sure all antiviruses are disabled (even close ones that don't have realtime protection like malwarebytes cuz they can still fuck up the process) and that you join a world/server before injecting. Also occasionally it just doesn't work and you have to reboot pc.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
There is a lot more that can help. Firstly, you should have said to make sure all antiviruses are disabled (even close ones that don't have realtime protection like malwarebytes cuz they can still fuck up the process) and that you join a world/server before injecting. Also occasionally it just doesn't work and you have to reboot pc.
Anti-Viruses only affect the injection of VAPE not Lunar. Anti-virus programs have no effect on how it injects to Lunar just the injection into anything itself. As for the other part I forgot to add that, I'm adding it now.

bruhMaster24

Social Credit
Anti-Viruses only affect the injection of VAPE not Lunar. Anti-virus programs have no effect on how it injects to Lunar just the injection into anything itself. As for the other part I forgot to add that, I'm adding it now.
Yes, but for the sake of people new to the client you should probably specify, as I believe many new people have come to vape because of the lunar injection (myself included)