How to bypass a ScreenShare [2022]

m1shk41337

Social Credit
I literally am using Vape Lite, also they can go into Nvidia Control Panel go to 3D Settings then Program Settings and then Press ADD and then they will see whatever you ran, and there is no way to clear it so yeah and I am using a USB Method now it still shows up and that looks even more sus

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I literally am using Vape Lite, also they can go into Nvidia Control Panel go to 3D Settings then Program Settings and then Press ADD and then they will see whatever you ran, and there is no way to clear it so yeah and I am using a USB Method now it still shows up and that looks even more sus
Everything on your computer is suspect for a staff member, and something "sus" doesn't mean it's a proof to ban you. If they do, it just means they are stupid, like most of staff member that screenshare players.

NVidia control Panel onl shows stuff you have installed on your computer like TeamSpeak, Minecraft etc, it doesn't show if you used vape lite or anything else.

Last edited:

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Everything on your computer is suspect for a staff member, and something "sus" doesn't mean it's a proof to ban you. If they do, it just means they are stupid, like most of staff member that screenshare players.

NVidia control Panel onl shows stuff you have installed on your computer like TeamSpeak, Minecraft etc, it doesn't show if you used vape lite or anything else.
Do you have an nvidia control panel that genuinely works that way, or are you just talking out of your ass?

LUPUS

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
WARNING ⚠ :It is recommended to download vape lite in incognito mode.

Please note : the self destruct of vape lite won't work if you're doing some test to find vape lite, so it means this tutorial will only work if you are in an actual screenshare.

1.1 Replace a real .exe by vape lite like Steam.exe, Audacity.exe etc...

1.2 Launch vape lite

1.3 Launch Minecraft.

1.4 Close vape lite (bind the self destruct if you want cheat with vape lite while you're streaming/recording).

Now you need to delete it.

1.5 Drag the real .exe back.

1.6 click on replace to drag back the real .exe and it will also delete vape lite.

For USB hiding tips:
Use an USB and set to FAT32 (many of them are like that by default so they can't ban you)

Drag a random exe file like Anydesk into your usb.
Download vape lite and rename it as the same name of the file you want to replace.
Drag the actual one into your desktop. Drag vape lite into the USB. Launch it then delete it(if you are getting screenshare). Drag the exe file into your USB and click to replace.

If you want a method to delete the file without triggering anything. Make the exe file into a png, dll file or anything else. Then shift delete it.

This tutorial still working. (06/10/2022)
bro can i have your discord?

• Yes
Reactions: tux

JustJohn

Social Credit
Does this method still work? Does the USB method even work? Because I thought ss tools show when you removed the USB or edited it so they ban you automatically for that? Or is there a way to hide that from showing up? I am only worried about Paladin cause that is the only ss tool this server I play on uses. @rofl sorry for ping. I just have not found any new updates to hide stuff in 2022.

Last edited:

tyxers

Social Credit
Does this method still work? Does the USB method even work? Because I thought ss tools show when you removed the USB or edited it so they ban you automatically for that? Or is there a way to hide that from showing up? I am only worried about Paladin cause that is the only ss tool this server I play on uses. @rofl sorry for ping. I just have not found any new updates to hide stuff in 2022.
solid 89.83% sure this doesn’t bypass anymore

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
There is on current methode of my knowlage.
There are plenty of ways to bypass a screenshare, my best tip is be creative. Also, staff members are humans too. Making something ridiculously annoying to find, especially on a very bad computer, usually will lead to them just giving up.