How to bypass a ScreenShare [2022]

papitoguapo

Social Credit
@rofl Do you know if there is any way to bypass ss tools that detect shift-delete? I just dragged the real .exe back into the folder and clicked replace, but the ss tool still detects shift delete.

Also, do you know if there is a way to permanently clear strings from process hacker? There are so many strings of me visiting vape.gg in chrome.exe

Edit: I understand that just because I visited vape.gg doesn't mean I have vape, but the strings also show websites like https://vape.gg/download/v4 , and https://vape.gg/download/lite3 . That is enough proof for me having vape, and will get me banned. Do you know if something like a self-delete feature could bypass this?

(sorry for the ping btw)
Excuse me but I echo shit delet and they do not ban me and that that comes out in the avenge, with what they did ss

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yeah sorry to say, but this isn't good anymore. You can not bypass a screenshare from echo, before manthe does so vape deletes itself when closing it down. You can literally see what had been replaced or deleted so it doesn't bypass echo.ac.
Isn't an sstool made to detect actual cheats? Detecting an exe is useless and most of the checks are fake.

0snu

Social Credit
2.1 : Replace a real .exe by vape lite like Steam.exe, Audacity.exe etc...
what does this mean, is it like when I get ss replace vapelite with another real application

Artificial

Social Credit
2.1 : Replace a real .exe by vape lite like Steam.exe, Audacity.exe etc...
what does this mean, is it like when I get ss replace vapelite with another real application
download a program you probably won't use such as audacity, go to the directory of the program and drag the real exe out, rename vape lite to the name of the executable and drag it into the directory, when frozen self destruct and drag the real exe onto vape lite and click "replace".

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
WARNING ⚠ :It is recommended to download vape lite in incognito mode.

Please note : the self destruct of vape lite won't work if you're doing some test to find vape lite, so it means this tutorial will only work if you are in an actual screenshare.

1.1 Replace a real .exe by vape lite like Steam.exe, Audacity.exe etc...

1.2 Launch vape lite

1.3 Launch Minecraft.

1.4 Close vape lite (bind the self destruct if you want cheat with vape lite while you're streaming/recording).

Now you need to delete it.

1.5 Drag the real .exe back.

1.6 click on replace to drag back the real .exe and it will also delete vape lite.

For USB hiding tips:
Use an USB and set to FAT32 (many of them are like that by default so they can't ban you)

Drag a random exe file like Anydesk into your usb.
Download vape lite and rename it as the same name of the file you want to replace.
Drag the actual one into your desktop. Drag vape lite into the USB. Launch it then delete it(if you are getting screenshare). Drag the exe file into your USB and click to replace.

This tutorial still working. (06/10/2022)
I can vouch, this is the best guide on the forums.

Pqradox

Social Credit
If you can delete the file without triggering anything just by changing the file extension, then why do you need to use a FAT32 usb in the first place? Isn't the whole point of using a usb in the first place? If a FAT32 usb isn't required to bypass, that would honestly be ideal, because a lot of well known methods use it, so even if you don't outright get banned for it, the screensharer will probably be suspicious of it. Not to mention that there are servers that outright ban for FAT32 file systems lol.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
If you can delete the file without triggering anything just by changing the file extension, then why do you need to use a FAT32 usb in the first place? Isn't the whole point of using a usb in the first place? If a FAT32 usb isn't required to bypass, that would honestly be ideal, because a lot of well known methods use it, so even if you don't outright get banned for it, the screensharer will probably be suspicious of it. Not to mention that there are servers that outright ban for FAT32 file systems lol.
Many USB are in FAT32 by default, I didn't know using a USB key is bannable now.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
If a server bans you for just a USB but didn’t find anything that’s just a shitty overprotective server.

iiMesharii

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
WARNING ⚠ :It is recommended to download vape lite in incognito mode.

Please note : the self destruct of vape lite won't work if you're doing some test to find vape lite, so it means this tutorial will only work if you are in an actual screenshare.

1.1 Replace a real .exe by vape lite like Steam.exe, Audacity.exe etc...

1.2 Launch vape lite

1.3 Launch Minecraft.

1.4 Close vape lite (bind the self destruct if you want cheat with vape lite while you're streaming/recording).

Now you need to delete it.

1.5 Drag the real .exe back.

1.6 click on replace to drag back the real .exe and it will also delete vape lite.

For USB hiding tips:
Use an USB and set to FAT32 (many of them are like that by default so they can't ban you)

Drag a random exe file like Anydesk into your usb.
Download vape lite and rename it as the same name of the file you want to replace.
Drag the actual one into your desktop. Drag vape lite into the USB. Launch it then delete it(if you are getting screenshare). Drag the exe file into your USB and click to replace.

If you want a method to delete the file without triggering anything. Make the exe file into a png, dll file or anything else. Then shift delete it.

This tutorial still working. (06/10/2022)
paladin found it :#

Mwood036

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '17
Isn't working, I was basically launching vape with cmd and they saw it in echo that it got replaced first of all, they also used geforce experience to like see your recently launched things and they were also using DeletedFiles.txt and there they could also see the file got deleted and they banned me for it, also am using vape lite and it showed up in echo as Vape he said

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Isn't working, I was basically launching vape with cmd and they saw it in echo that it got replaced first of all, they also used geforce experience to like see your recently launched things and they were also using DeletedFiles.txt and there they could also see the file got deleted and they banned me for it, also am using vape lite and it showed up in echo as Vape he said
Echo only finds vape v4, and it's not make to bypass screenshares, buy vape lite. And from what you said you only get banned for files being deleted, but everyone delete their files on their computer sometimes, so they clearly false banned you.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Echo only finds vape v4, and it's not make to bypass screenshares, buy vape lite. And from what you said you only get banned for files being deleted, but everyone delete their files on their computer sometimes, so they clearly false banned you.
It's crazy how you decide that one part one of his narrative is valid, and dismiss it while continuing to seriously look at the part you find no issue with. Fucking nutcase.

Mwood036

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '17
I literally am using Vape Lite, also they can go into Nvidia Control Panel go to 3D Settings then Program Settings and then Press ADD and then they will see whatever you ran, and there is no way to clear it so yeah and I am using a USB Method now it still shows up and that looks even more sus

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
I literally am using Vape Lite, also they can go into Nvidia Control Panel go to 3D Settings then Program Settings and then Press ADD and then they will see whatever you ran, and there is no way to clear it so yeah and I am using a USB Method now it still shows up and that looks even more sus
The lengths people go to...
You could try using the name of a system process?