How to bypass a ScreenShare [2022]

Cooleg

Social Credit
Use Ingnito mode and this isn't Bannable unless visiting the website is bannable.
The thing is I was stupid and didnt use incognido when i first downloaded, so I need a way to delete those logs, Should I just look for the strings and delete them myself on process hacker? Would just straight up deleting and reinstalling the browser work?

Also, I have heard about some sort of "Flash drive method" where you inject the file like a while before actually playing so your other exe's you run override the vape instance in PCA Client, does that kinda work well?

(Also wow fast reply)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The thing is I was stupid and didnt use incognido when i first downloaded, so I need a way to delete those logs, Should I just look for the strings and delete them myself on process hacker? Would just straight up deleting and reinstalling the browser work?

Also, I have heard about some sort of "Flash drive method" where you inject the file like a while before actually playing so your other exe's you run override the vape instance in PCA Client, does that kinda work well?

(Also wow fast reply)
The pcaclient just shows stuff executed so it's not a detection, just clear your history via ccleaner or anything else.

RansomeFuck

Social Credit
For those wondering how to bypass where it says last modified I used an app which ive tried with my good friend on pvptemple, viper, and faithful and im not sure about other servers but this app worked. Its called filedatech I used it infront of rofl and he saw that it works basically all you have to do is run it before you run vape lite or minecraft and when your getting ss'd just self destruct your vape lite and replace the .exe with the original one and then you use the filedatech to change its last modified in when it was used (also rename the filedatech *also its not bannable to have it) this bypasses (paladin, echo, and venge) also manual ss'ing too

it should look like this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    11 KB · Views: 48

Ford

Social Credit
Is forge 100% necessary or could I get away with just using a client on compatibility mode?

petertheman20000

Social Credit
You are not ready to get ss'd yet.

2.1 : Replace a real .exe by vape lite like Steam.exe, Audacity.exe etc...

2.2 Launch vape lite

2.3 Launch Minecraft.

2.4 Close vape lite (bind the self destruct if you want cheat with vape lite while you're streaming/recording).

Now you need to delete it.

2.5 Drag the real .exe back.

2.6 click on replace to drag back the real .exe and it will also delete vape lite.

Dont forget: Right click on ur vape lite, properties, and uncheck all checkbox in the "File attributes.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613288057394823173/648153297055907855/unknown.png

This tutorial still working. (01/01/2021)
what do u mean by this step? how do u replace the exe file with a different one?

petertheman20000

Social Credit
Drag the vape lite renamed into the folder then delete it and drag back the original exe.
so like rename vape to steam, put the actual steam file somewhere else, drag the vape renamed to steam into program files folder, then shift delete? or normally delete vape and drag back the original steam? @rofl

papitoguapo

Social Credit
@rofl Sorry for the ping, something happened to me and I want your help, please pass me your discord, they detected me vape, removing the vape, and installing something that reinstalls the deleted exe, pass me your discord please I'm new to this.

My Discord. Sxcrificado#0095

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
@rofl Sorry for the ping, something happened to me and I want your help, please pass me your discord, they detected me vape, removing the vape, and installing something that reinstalls the deleted exe, pass me your discord please I'm new to this.

My Discord. Sxcrificado#0095
If you used vape v4 it's normal it's not made to bypass screenshares.

papitoguapo

Social Credit
[QUOTE = "rofl, publicación: 92819, miembro: 573"]
Si usó vape v4, es normal que no esté diseñado para eludir las pantallas compartidas.
[/CITAR]
but use vape lite, you can add me to discord please to help me in some queries, sorry for the ping @rofl