How to bypass a ScreenShare [2022]

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
WARNING ⚠ :It is recommended to download vape lite in incognito mode.

Please note : the self destruct of vape lite won't work if you're doing some test to find vape lite, so it means this tutorial will only work if you are in an actual screenshare.

1.1 Replace a real .exe by vape lite like Steam.exe, Audacity.exe etc...

1.2 Launch vape lite

1.3 Launch Minecraft.

1.4 Close vape lite (bind the self destruct if you want cheat with vape lite while you're streaming/recording).

Now you need to delete it.

1.5 Drag the real .exe back.

1.6 click on replace to drag back the real .exe and it will also delete vape lite.

For USB hiding tips:
Use an USB and set to FAT32 (many of them are like that by default so they can't ban you)

Drag a random exe file like Anydesk into your usb.
Download vape lite and rename it as the same name of the file you want to replace.
Drag the actual one into your desktop. Drag vape lite into the USB. Launch it then delete it(if you are getting screenshare). Drag the exe file into your USB and click to replace.

If you want a method to delete the file without triggering anything. Make the exe file into a png, dll file or anything else. Then shift delete it.

This tutorial still working. (06/10/2022)

Last edited:

Anna

Social Credit
"restart your pc", won't staff get suspicious when your restarting your pc?

Person59

Social Credit
hey it seems like there are so many different things you can do to bypass ss, is there just one big guide for bypassing screen shares with vape lite anywhere. i dont really want to read through 40 posts saying different things about how to be less detectable

OwoOwo

Social Credit
And like if I did these steps And I get ssd do I still have to shift delete the disguised vape file or Just keep iT like that I got caught with the shittiest Ss tool today

GlennHi111

Social Credit
Bro When I type that sht in powershell iT says acces denied
As the other guy said run power shell as admin, also yes you can shift delete it and you will be safe from it getting detected as a shift deleted exe if you do it correct. Cause if you don't delete it you can find it in executed programs list.

Beings

Social Credit
After I type Disable-MMAgent -MemoryCompression, how do I know it actually worked cause it just put me down to the next line after I enter.