HOW TO ALWAYS BYPASS VAPE LITE

return

Social Credit
Okay, so I downloaded it, named it Skype or whatever, now if I get screenshared, all I need to do is close the External GUI then shift delete it?

Czar

Social Credit
Yeah, pretty much. I recommend saving Vape Lite as something like AnyDesk.exe on your desktop and replacing it once you get screenshared.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Yeah, pretty much. I recommend saving Vape Lite as something like AnyDesk.exe on your desktop and replacing it once you get screenshared.
You better explain in detail that replace thing for him lol

Czar

Social Credit
So basically rename Vape Lite to AnyDesk.exe when you're downloading and save it to your desktop. When you get screenshared, shift delete it and drag the actual AnyDesk.exe file onto your desktop in place of Vape Lite.
Some people go as far as hiding Lite as something in their program files, however this really isn't needed as all you're trying to bypass is UAV PCAClient and some explorer strings.

Christopher komn

Social Credit
i think it's the the best tutorial so far

1. if you have the original vape purchased DON'T buy vape lite in this acount (if they found it they might tell you to log in to the vape site a friend had this problem and he got banned because the found his subsription to vape lite)

1.1 disconnent from your gmail unistall skype or discord (on gmail they can find if you saw any video for bypassing sharecreen etc)

2. NEVER log in vape site without incognido mode because its really dificult to completly revove everything that connects you with vape

3. delede every download of vape lite unless the one that you use

4. remane it into a program that you usually use but you don't want you to use while playing minecraft and better replace the .exe file of the program and replace it before sharescreen

5. delede hacked clients that they are in the same version with the version you play on or all of them

6. make some trolls if you like not necesery

7. play untill ss

8. sherescreen time just close it and press Shift and then delede over it

9. go into teamspeak and relax

10. enjoy no ban :) =D

Czar

Social Credit
Honestly, Incognito mode is still shit. It's logged in multiple other places that aren't Chrome.
What I recommend doing is turning off scanning for Windows Defender as it'll cut down on multiple methods in relation to browser strings.
EDIT:
I'd personally use Firefox. I think Edge is mainly logged by Windows Defender services and Chrome can have strings remaining from Incognito. Staff also aren't likely to check Firefox for strings.

return

Social Credit
Honestly, Incognito mode is still shit. It's logged in multiple other places that aren't Chrome.
What I recommend doing is turning off scanning for Windows Defender as it'll cut down on multiple methods in relation to browser strings.
EDIT:
I'd personally use Firefox. I think Edge is mainly logged by Windows Defender services and Chrome can have strings remaining from Incognito. Staff also aren't likely to check Firefox for strings.
if you wanna take it to the furthest extent (youtubers only really or known people) use a browser like firefox u can uninstall after u log in to vape

KhwPp

Social Credit
if you wanna take it to the furthest extent (youtubers only really or known people) use a browser like firefox u can uninstall after u log in to vape
Or simple temp disable yourself using your phone

Czar

Social Credit
and you can also use a voice changer that connects before your microphone and change your time for the best way to bypass
A voice changer? How about just not talk. Real time voice changers are impractical and expensive, and frankly, if you go to those measures to bypass a SS then you should learn to do something better with your time.

Ocureal

Social Credit
If you guys really want, I can make a advanced tutorial on how to bypass in SS's with vape or lite, Nowadays I can bypass with my methods.

return

Social Credit
If you guys really want, I can make a advanced tutorial on how to bypass in SS's with vape or lite, Nowadays I can bypass with my methods.
I want to watch you bypass a screenshare on Arcane, Velt and Minemen with Lite.