How many of you cheat on their mains

Good_Kai

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
How many of you cheat on their mains and if you do what settings do you use and what are your stats?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
How many of you cheat on their mains and if you do what settings do you use and what are your stats?
I pretty much blatant cheat on my main. My settings are 12-16 autoclicker, 4.2-4.2 reach, 60 hor 100 ver velo, fastplace on either 2 or 1, and legit scaffold

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I pretty much blatant cheat on my main. My settings are 12-16 autoclicker, 4.2-4.2 reach, 60 hor 100 ver velo, fastplace on either 2 or 1, and legit scaffold
Yeah that reach and velo is uh.. pretty blatant. Do you toggle on cheaters or have it on all the time?

tyxers

Social Credit
I recently started cheating on my main thanks to my good friend @Kuole . I use autoclicker 7-14 with extra randomization. reach 3.2-3.3, sprint, fullbright, and aim assist 4.1 horizontal speed and 4.1 vertical speed and the angle set to 300, my main just hit 500 something stars in bedwars. as for my stats cant remember, ill edit this whenever I log on tho, but I have been using these on my alt for a year now and I just started cheating on my main.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I recently started cheating on my main thanks to my good friend @Kuole . I use autoclicker 7-14 with extra randomization. reach 3.2-3.3, sprint, fullbright, and aim assist 4.1 horizontal speed and 4.1 vertical speed and the angle set to 300, my main just hit 500 something stars in bedwars. as for my stats cant remember, ill edit this whenever I log on tho, but I have been using these on my alt for a year now and I just started cheating on my main.
Soon 800 star and I mostly toggle on cheaters. Other than that I use autoclicker and sometimes ESP.

Kuole

Social Credit

Good_Kai

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I use 3.4 mostly and I have 20k wins in duels, 30+ wlr and best streak of 3000+. I also have like 300+ star in bw with 12fkd

I toggle killaura whenever I start losing, like for example if I lose my bed or I am against another cheater

I made a thread about my settings https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/my-hypixel-settings.41164/
Do you think that sounds impressive or something? I've seen you on other posts before and I've seen your gigantic ego. Get off your white horse you're not special.

Good_Kai

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Get better friends.

Kuole

Social Credit
Do you think that sounds impressive or something? I've seen you on other posts before and I've seen your gigantic ego. Get off your white horse you're not special.
literally answered the questions you asked.. LOL