How do I convince my parents that clicking my fingers on a mouse all day is exercising my fingers?

ukm

Social Credit
Hey there! I'm a very well known player in the ranked skywars community because of me famously reaching master division 27 times in a row, but unfortunately by next month that streak may end. Every day my parents are constantly pulling me away from my computer to make me exercise for 3 hours a day but this is starting to take a toll on my ranked rating to the point where I might not reach master division this season, much less diamond division. If I can convince them that clicking my fingers on a mouse for 16 hours a day is strengthening my fingers then maybe they'll hold off on this nagging exercise thing, but the thing is that I don't have any proof of clicking your fingers on a mouse strengthening your fingers so if anyone could please provide me proof in the comments that would be lovely :) ❤️

^_^

- back off women I'm already in an edating relationship with ooollllliiiiiiiiiivvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaa

VapeV4

oared

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '20
make sure to play 340953905093094 hours of 4k rhythm games too and say that is also strengthening your hand eye coordination to help you finger some more egirl pussy.

good luck

Artificial

Social Credit
3 hours of exercise a day? that's too much exercise. Exercise should only be done for 30 minutes - 1 hour a day.

Is clicking your mouse exercise? it may not burn calories however it is still actively using your finger muscle therefore exercise.

ukm

Social Credit
3 hours of exercise a day? that's too much exercise. Exercise should only be done for 30 minutes - 1 hour a day.

Is clicking your mouse exercise? it may not burn calories however it is still actively using your finger muscle therefore exercise.
Yes

EDIT: (I'm on the MMC monthly leaderboard so I know what I'm talking about)

EveryoneThinksImlegitLol

Social Credit
Hey there! I'm a very well known player in the ranked skywars community because of me famously reaching master division 27 times in a row, but unfortunately by next month that streak may end. Every day my parents are constantly pulling me away from my computer to make me exercise for 3 hours a day but this is starting to take a toll on my ranked rating to the point where I might not reach master division this season, much less diamond division. If I can convince them that clicking my fingers on a mouse for 16 hours a day is strengthening my fingers then maybe they'll hold off on this nagging exercise thing, but the thing is that I don't have any proof of clicking your fingers on a mouse strengthening your fingers so if anyone could please provide me proof in the comments that would be lovely :) ❤️

^_^

- back off women I'm already in an edating relationship with ooollllliiiiiiiiiivvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaa
If you have some pussy hopefully show her pictures of all the girls you've orgasmed and tell her its because of jitter clicking practice
Ez