Hitboxes or legit aura

SkidMinqty

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Bro I literally can't with aim assist on bedwars, its so bad and it barely even helps, it just messes me up sometimes. Are hitboxes or legit aura even on small settings detected or not. People keep saying they are and some people keep saying they arent. A few months back I used to use them on 0.4 with no reach and I was fine. But now they are apparently detected? People seem to be so unable to make an agreement on this

SkidMinqty

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Ok this config seems to be working.
im using my normal reach, aim assist and velocity (which are legit)
but I have a bind that pretty much will
Turn off reach, aim assist and velocity.
And then Turn On Keepsprint, Hitboxes and Criticals.
Then once I press the bind again ofc it
does the opposite and go back to Reach, Velo and aim assist.

I would like other peoples opinion on this. (THIS IS FOR BEDWARS ONLY BTW)
I've been using it for a few hours and I have not been banned. I plan to use this for a month on my alt to see what results I get. After a while I'll go ahead and start using this on my main account
OFC I'm not going to toggle it on and off all the time,

Only when I'm in a desperate situation or close to dying. I haven't been called out or anything and I also checked it in replays which it seems to look legit in. (AS LONG AS I AM Only rarely toggling the features in the rage tab)

**keep in mind that this is ONLY for bedwars and I will not be using this on any other game mode**
Edit: The only thing that is concerning me is criticals. This config is really good and looks very legit. But I don't know too much about the "Criticals feature" So it would be nice if someone could slide me some info about it such as can it silent flag, does it flag the anti cheat at all, etc. I feel like I should just turn it off as a whole

Last edited:

SkidMinqty

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
The criticals mode only works with switch kill aura so it's not doing anything + it bans when it actually works.
ya i figured it wasnt working, ty for clarifying though. Just incase ill make sure to keep it unbinded

Lakymko

Social Credit
dont use hitboxes on hypixel, u will get banned and dont believe ppl saying "hitboxes dont ban" they DO BAN
use either normal aura on lower fov and like 7-8 aps or just set aimassist value to smt higher, use antibot tho so it doesnt attack npcs etc.
or just get a little better at aiming and pls dont use criticals ur gonna get banned if use them

SkidMinqty

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
dont use hitboxes on hypixel, u will get banned and dont believe ppl saying "hitboxes dont ban" they DO BAN
use either normal aura on lower fov and like 7-8 aps or just set aimassist value to smt higher, use antibot tho so it doesnt attack npcs etc.
or just get a little better at aiming and pls dont use criticals ur gonna get banned if use them
idk ive been using hitboxes on 0.4 for 2 years (still am) but I have it on a keybind and i seem to be fine lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Banned
Social Credit
Bro I literally can't with aim assist on bedwars, its so bad and it barely even helps, it just messes me up sometimes.
Explain
Are hitboxes or legit aura even on small settings detected or not. People keep saying they are and some people keep saying they arent. A few months back I used to use them on 0.4 with no reach and I was fine. But now they are apparently detected? People seem to be so unable to make an agreement on this
I've never used hitboxes but I've heard they're detected, legit aura you'll be fine tho (you'll get staff banned tho with either one)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Muffined

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Explain

I've never used hitboxes but I've heard they're detected, legit aura you'll be fine tho (you'll get staff banned tho with either one)
Legit aura aint a thing anymore, and the old legit aura did ban, hitboxes are also detected, will ban at some point...

SkidMinqty

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Legit aura aint a thing anymore, and the old legit aura did ban, hitboxes are also detected, will ban at some point...
clearly not, ive been using them for 2 years, and i should be fine. i have it where I can toggle it on and off (I mostly have it off and toggle it on in desperate situations)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Normal aura is the old legit aura.
clearly not, ive been using them for 2 years, and i should be fine. i have it where I can toggle it on and off (I mostly have it off and toggle it on in desperate situations)
It takes a lot of violations you won't get insta banned lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Yeah no shit, i meant the name is not the same anymore, and it doesnt seem legit at all except on low angles, so it shouldnt be referred to as "legit aura"
It was (probably, this was kinda explained in the old tooltips for it) called legit aura because it didn't "abuse any exploits", no sending rotation packets, no autoblock (other than holding right click, which technically isn't autoblock because it doesn't have noslow), no "no swing" and so on. It also kind of looks legit because your head won't snap, yeah on high angle it will look blatant but on low angle it would be very hard to see if someone is using that (especially on Hypixel) without examining them closely hence why lots of people still use aura with no rotations in pit but this is kind of unrelated.

Normal is a much better and more accurate name for it though. If anything silent aura is "legit" aura although it sends rotation packets but if that wasn't the case it would be an actual legit aura (or if it did that while simulating vanilla movement, so it's indistinguishable from vanilla gameplay anticheat wise) but that's not really what silent aura attempts to be.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Muffined

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
It was (probably, this was kinda explained in the old tooltips for it) called legit aura because it didn't "abuse any exploits", no sending rotation packets, no autoblock (other than holding right click, which technically isn't autoblock because it doesn't have noslow), no "no swing" and so on. It also kind of looks legit because your head won't snap, yeah on high angle it will look blatant but on low angle it would be very hard to see if someone is using that (especially on Hypixel) without examining them closely hence why lots of people still use aura with no rotations in pit but this is kind of unrelated.
Yeah I realise why it was called legit aura originally, but it was a rather misleading name for any new users