Hit-Selecting Feature Addition

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Since we all know that features such as reach and velocity which can give you a huge advatange in pvp , don't bypass in famous practice servers like minemen , i thought of an idea to increase vape v4's ghost modules power without getting banned. So, in the latest update of Vape V4 among all the other new features , one new feature that was released is hit-select in the autoclicker options. This is not exactly hit select but that name matches what this feature does so it's alright. What i am suggesting is adding another hit-select (without removing the current) which would do what normal hit select does. When you have it enabled and you are using the autoclicker , it won't click until the other player hits you , then it will start clicking normally. If this feature is perfectly coded , you would almost always start a sucessfull combo when using it. It will be a really powerful feature and at the same time undetectable server-side (i believe). If there could be an option to this feature to automatically w-tap after landing the first hit , it would make it even more powerful! But for now , even if this option is not released with the feature it won't be a problem!

Please, if you like my suggestion and would like to see it added, then like my thread so Manthe takes this into consideration.

If you read this thread then let me know your opinions for this!

manas

Social Credit
Since we all know that features such as reach and velocity which can give you a huge advatange in pvp , don't bypass in famous practice servers like minemen , i thought of an idea to increase vape v4's ghost modules power without getting banned. So, in the latest update of Vape V4 among all the other new features , one new feature that was released is hit-select in the autoclicker options. This is not exactly hit select but that name matches what this feature does so it's alright. What i am suggesting is adding another hit-select (without removing the current) which would do what normal hit select does. When you have it enabled and you are using the autoclicker , it won't click until the other player hits you , then it will start clicking normally. If this feature is perfectly coded , you would almost always start a sucessfull combo when using it. It will be a really powerful feature and at the same time undetectable server-side (i believe). If there could be an option to this feature to automatically w-tap after landing the first hit , it would make it even more powerful! But for now , even if this option is not released with the feature it won't be a problem!

Please, if you like my suggestion and would like to see it added, then like my thread so Manthe takes this into consideration.

really great idea but i dont think the w tap at the end would help.. it would end up like auto w tap and just mess you up

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
How is it any different besides what you mentioned?
The current hit-select feature just clicks 1 cps when you get someone in a combo . The one im suggestin won't hit the enemy (even if you have pressed your mouse button) until he hits you first. Like normal hit selection if you get me.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
With your logic , same could be said about modules like autoclicker and aimassist . Click yourself , aim yourself. It's a ghost client , if we wanted to learn things by ourselves we wouldn't use it and we would play legit.
big difference, it's like saying you use 3.2 reach so go ahead and fly, after all HaVinG tO fLY dOEsnT mAKe YOu aNy MoRE WorSE At THe gaMe

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
big difference, it's like saying you use 3.2 reach so go ahead and fly, after all HaVinG tO fLY dOEsnT mAKe YOu aNy MoRE WorSE At THe gaMe
Definitely not what i meant , also having to use a ghost client makes you worse at the game anyways , it doesn't matter if u use just autoclicker or if u use autoclicker & aimassist.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Definitely not what i meant , also having to use a ghost client makes you worse at the game anyways , it doesn't matter if u use just autoclicker or if u use autoclicker & aimassist.
fair but still having to add a little bit of reach to make things easier for yourself is a bit different than learning to wait a half second before clicking, but ofc its not only that, the actual module itself is shit

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
fair but still having to add a little bit of reach to make things easier for yourself is a bit different than learning to wait a half second before clicking, but ofc its not only that, the actual module itself is shit
Could you explain why the module would be shit? I'm sure that it will be useful for a lot of people and im also sure that everyone who is cheating would like it if they didn't need to learn how to hit-select themselves. It's not only that u won't need to learn it yourself , but as this is going to be done automatically , the chances of a successful hit select would be higher than if you hit-select yourself , as mastering hit-select yourself would take a lot of time. At the end of the day , no one is going to force you to use this module if you don't like it.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Could you explain why the module would be shit? I'm sure that it will be useful for a lot of people and im also sure that everyone who is cheating would like it if they didn't need to learn how to hit-select themselves. It's not only that u won't need to learn it yourself , but as this is going to be done automatically , the chances of a successful hit select would be higher than if you hit-select yourself , as mastering hit-select yourself would take a lot of time. At the end of the day , no one is going to force you to use this module if you don't like it.
well due to it not factoring in ping, knockback, distance, and a lot of other factors. in perfect conditions, it is a good module, however it just doesnt work well in some situations

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
well due to it not factoring in ping, knockback, distance, and a lot of other factors. in perfect conditions, it is a good module, however it just doesnt work well in some situations
I agree about the ping part , but if we assume that someone has normal/low ping it should work well. Knockback depends on the server so if it doesn't work perfectly on some servers then it won't be the module's fault. Distance i think won't matter because it will be hard for the opponent to get out of your range in the first hit. If you mean that it may not work from certain distances , then a distance option could be added , same to aimassist module.

buz

Social Credit

learn how to do a combo normally

ieatballslots

Social Credit
I agree about the ping part , but if we assume that someone has normal/low ping it should work well. Knockback depends on the server so if it doesn't work perfectly on some servers then it won't be the module's fault. Distance i think won't matter because it will be hard for the opponent to get out of your range in the first hit. If you mean that it may not work from certain distances , then a distance option could be added , same to aimassist module.
Yeah, it would work well on mmc if the person had low ping, but it would work horribly on hypixel

Constantly

Social Credit
It is going to be an option , so if you don't want to use it you could turn it off.
Honestly, a good idea. Cause I did master hit select, but I fail a lot of time. So if this feature DOESS get added, it would be a big help to abuse people on mmc and other practice servers.