help

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
forums was better since @Hydra got banned.
This is childish, you all. Come one dumbasses, introspection. There's nothing at all admirable about celebrating some idiot getting banned, no that's bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Until you grow up, make an effort to suppress that callow side of yours, all right bitches? And apart from that you're drawing attention to it, which is bad for reasons I hope I don't have to explain.

FKDR

Social Credit
This is childish, you all. Come one dumbasses, introspection. There's nothing at all admirable about celebrating some idiot getting banned, no that's bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Until you grow up, make an effort to suppress that callow side of yours, all right bitches? And apart from that you're drawing attention to it, which is bad for reasons I hope I don't have to explain.
LOOOOOOÖOOÔOOOOL bro who asked ur opinion + I bet ur adopted and 340 lbs

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
lmfao

grubciu888

Social Credit
I didnt ask for your opinion stfu