Help me I am about to lose my mind.

simp

Social Credit
So I gave my friend vape account and I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING... but I am dumb ok? i am dumb
ok so I got the punishment and I got locked....
for a week... Tim Lacey said "Remind me and I will unlock your account in a week. Also note that this is your last and final warning (or something) and if you are found doing this again then your acc will be permanent lock)
ok ok I get it
after a week? GUESS WHAT GUYS?
me: (Its already a week please unlock my account)
they: (whyis you account being used on multiple computers?)
me: (explains everything honestly)
they: don't respond....
still no response...

tmro....

GUESS WHAT GUYS? BOOM!
Screenshot_29.png

please for real this time please someone help me. I was unaware of the punishment but the main thing is Lacey said they will unlock in a week...
the thing is
the email where Lacey said that they will unlock my account in a week has a black Lacey name:
Screenshot_30.png
Where on the email where its said that its permanently locked it has
no Lacey name.

I know Lacey will fix my account because I hope she / he is a man / women of their words.
Because oh man vape lite and vape v4 cost me around 100+$ AUD. Calcluate it ur self.

Hope Lacey will fix the account.. < 3 I learned from my mistake. Please don't do this to me now. I will follow all the rules strictly now please help... please... i deserve a last chance......

Lacey if you are reading this then please help me... I learned everything I deserve please.. Its a hearattack for me rn..

I don't want a refund. Because my parents deactivated my Paypal because I spent a lot of money on vape and blc cosmetics. I just want vape : )
I love the client man..

For the people reading this... please show me your support
I m having a nose surgery because of Pholib or something *its a nose infection*
and
my expensive account got locked.
please show me your support .

Last edited:

simp

Social Credit
bruh why same answer for diff replys
yo u know the automated reply that comes when u email vape like,,, the ,,,, yea like this?
Screenshot_40.png
yeah it doesn't have a staff name on the bottom..
and when I got the msg of me getting perm locked, there was no name too... does it mean that it was a bot message? or what..? cause I am scared as fuck rn I hope its a bot reply just like the above one cause I want Lacey to unlock and gimme last chance cause it was my 1st ever mistake

虚空无城

Social Credit
Tryehard
Did he/she directly inject or modify hwid and then inject it? After Tryehard knows about this error, it is a good thing to correct this error :) . If it was me, if I wanted to, unless I trusted him very much, I would never lend my account to my friend. I think Tryehard already knows his mistake and hope to give him one last chance, thank you.

Last edited: