[Guide] Using vape for blatant client needs

fdamads

Social Credit
IpVanish is good for everything but Minecraft. A lot of people gets the ips banned from mojangs login API, so sometimes it’s a struggle to find a server that actually works, but if this is your only option, I would suggest a chicago server, for I have had the best luck with those.

Login to the API w/o a VPN. After successfully logged in launch Minecraft. Inject Vape. Then, turn on a vpn

bebe yoda

Social Credit
In order to blatantly cheat, you will require a few alt accounts since your chances of getting banned are 10x greater than playing with ghost settings.

If you're bhopping, using killaura, flying, etc. You may last from a few minutes due to staff banning you, or hours if no staff are online!

Vape's blatant update was directed towards Hypixel as it is one of the most popular servers that has a huge player base, and is very fun to cheat in with such amazing blatant features.

For servers like Hypixel you will need:
  • Alt accounts (a few hundred are more than enough)
  • VPN (I personally recommend PIA as I've been using it for 2+ years no problem, only $40 a year so)
Things to note when cheating on Hypixel:
  • Blacklisted Modifications is a Moderator ban. Not their Anti-Cheat. Those show up as WATCHDOG DETECTION or something. Wouldn't know since Vape bypasses ;)
    - If you get banned, it is recommended to wait a few minutes or play at a later time as most staff members stay on for a while after banning.
  • Account Security Alert means that either the account has triggered their account security or your IP is flagged from being banned for cheating.
  • Compromised Account same as above, if you get this that's an old alt list.
  • REMEMBER to change your IP or swap locations on your VPN to not get Account Security banned on any further alts.

My Hypixel config: 812b54ce-c307-490c-b47c-15aea973f2ff

Recommended Account Manager Mod for alts:
If you have any questions/concerns or would like to add/comment something useful for others to know reply to this thread.

Can you explain more on the security ban? this happens to me.

jadin77

Social Credit
Big vouch for PIA.

Been paying yearly for it for 3-4 years now. No logs, always solid speed/connection time, rarely any packet loss. They even offer longtime members discounted rates. Servers are constantly being updated too so you won't run into the IP already being banned on popular servers or Mojang auth servers. Also offers port forwarding and allows you to change encryption settings
when i use ip vanish it some how know i on a vpn on mc server how can i fix that