GUI Rework

Zxylnx

Social Credit
Vape V4 - I suggest a new GUI with different themes (I’m aware there are already 2 themes). The current GUI is ok but I wish there was cleaner designs you could choose from or added customization to not only the colors but the shapes, fonts and more. I’m sure there is an easy way to add this feature if you consider it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
The gui is really good as it is, very simple to use and very clean. Adding themes could be cool but it would make helping people harder and it could be confusing if everyone uses different themes in screenshots, videos and so on.

MrSyz

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23
I already suggested that Manthe readds the Spook theme from v3 (or v2 I can't remember), but I would also love to see new themes that aren't the current one or the old ones.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I already suggested that Manthe readds the Spook theme from v3 (or v2 I can't remember), but I would also love to see new themes that aren't the current one or the old ones.
The current theme is good enough, and it's made to be the same as vape lite. So there's no reason to add another.

Zxylnx

Social Credit
The gui is really good as it is, very simple to use and very clean. Adding themes could be cool but it would make helping people harder and it could be confusing if everyone uses different themes in screenshots, videos and so on.
Current one is ugly at this point for using it for a while but ig it doesn’t really matter if I won’t be having the gui open at all times, still it would look nicer. Different themes being a issue in screenshots has never seemed to be a thing in other clients that have that customization but maybe for some it would be complicating.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Current one is ugly at this point for using it for a while but ig it doesn’t really matter if I won’t be having the gui open at all times, still it would look nicer. Different themes being a issue in screenshots has never seemed to be a thing in other clients that have that customization but maybe for some it would be complicating.
Vape wants user friendliness. And imo vape has the best gui i've ever seen.