good settings to bypass vipermc new anticheat.

bankzlupin

Social Credit
Since Vipermc has a new anti-cheat, I have been banned multiple times and even got banned with settings without reach. Last time I got frozen and banned for 14-17 ac and refill 75-125. Do you guys think it was the 14-17 ac or the refill that triggered the alerts, and what settings should I use from now on so I can avoid getting frozen or banned again.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Have everything toggled off if you don't want to get banned. AC maybe lower. Don't use refill. Use throwpot. Unless viper's anticheat is literally about to reinvent the wheel, you should get away with that.

bankzlupin

Social Credit
Have everything toggled off if you don't want to get banned. AC maybe lower. Don't use refill. Use throwpot. Unless viper's anticheat is literally about to reinvent the wheel, you should get away with that.
Do you think I can get away with 10-14 ac and inventory fill with ac?

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Do you think I can get away with 10-14 ac and inventory fill with ac?
Why are you that hellbent on using inventory fill? And these settings demand more common sense than anything else. Yes you'll get away with 14 cps, without question.

bankzlupin

Social Credit
Why are you that hellbent on using inventory fill? And these settings demand more common sense than anything else. Yes you'll get away with 14 cps, without question.
Because Im slow asf when it comes to picking those god damn pots

Last edited:

HitboxTeo

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
I got banned with 3.1 reach and 12-14 autoclick on viper yesterday.. is it not good config?

HitboxTeo

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
On both but Lite doesn't have Extra+ yet.
I just tried V4, Lite and Rise client, none of them bypass vipermc longer than 10 minutes before they get banned, with this config:
12-14 cps and 3.1 reach. So im starting to think no client or config can bypass their anticheat..

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I just tried V4, Lite and Rise client, none of them bypass vipermc longer than 10 minutes before they get banned, with this config:
12-14 cps and 3.1 reach. So im starting to think no client or config can bypass their anticheat..
Use a better autoclicker config and no reach. 10-16ac

HitboxTeo

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
Use a better autoclicker config and no reach. 10-16ac
Alright ill try it, btw now that im ip banned on viper, ive tried every vpn but they dont work.
What can I do to change ip adress? Sharing data from phone isnt an option..

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Alright ill try it, btw now that im ip banned on viper, ive tried every vpn but they dont work.
What can I do to change ip adress? Sharing data from phone isnt an option..
If you have dynamic ip adress restart router, if not download mysterium vpn it has residential ips so it bypasses antivpn.