Ghost Client

tryhard123

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Where can I find a ghost client or modifications like AimAssist for labymod 1.16.5 or lunar client 1.16.5? or lunar client 1.12.2

(don't tell me "vape lite") vape only works on forge

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Where can I find a ghost client or modifications like AimAssist for labymod 1.16.5 or lunar client 1.16.5? or lunar client 1.12.2

(don't tell me "vape lite") vape only works on forge
Vape lite works on other clients, just only supports forge. There aren’t really any mainstream clients that work on 1.16.5 lunar and labymod, but if you want I can test vape lite/v4 on lunar client 1.12.2.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Dont misinform people, vape lite barely works on 1.16 Forge. Cant even uninject it :D. But for Lunar 1.12 you can probably check out Drip Lite, they claim to work on 1.12 Lunar but havent used it so cant confirm it myself.
Vape lite works fine on 1.16.4/5.

realhypixel

Social Credit
Dont misinform people, vape lite barely works on 1.16 Forge. Cant even uninject it :D. But for Lunar 1.12 you can probably check out Drip Lite, they claim to work on 1.12 Lunar but havent used it so cant confirm it myself.
DO NOT. TELL. PEOPLE. TO. GET. THAT. $200. SCAM

Shit has yearly updates and even those are useless, its detected in ss and costs 2x lifetime lite + 2x lifetime v4 + 1 month of v4 or lite

Pqradox

Social Credit
DO NOT. TELL. PEOPLE. TO. GET. THAT. $200. SCAM

Shit has yearly updates and even those are useless, its detected in ss and costs 2x lifetime lite + 2x lifetime v4 + 1 month of v4 or lite
It costs $100 rn and has gotten like 5 updates in the past 2 months. But there's no point in getting it for hypixel imo unless you want to join certain communities that screenshare. At the minimum though, I can attest that drip lite's reach bypasses 3.12-3.15 on minemen and it currently doesn't flag any in instance or generic cheat out of instance checks in the best ss tool.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
It costs $100 rn and has gotten like 5 updates in the past 2 months. But there's no point in getting it for hypixel imo unless you want to join certain communities that screenshare. At the minimum though, I can attest that drip lite's reach bypasses 3.12-3.15 on minemen and it currently doesn't flag any in instance or generic cheat out of instance checks in the best ss tool.
merryzz client bypasses 8 blocks on mmc, no flags believe me bro

pickledick

Social Credit
Updates to add things that vape has already had for several years. Reach is reach. It’s effectively the same on all clients. It doesn’t matter how you attack from further away, the server just looks at how far away you’re attacking from. How are people this gullible about reach still? People really get tricked into paying $100 for a dorky ass client and will do anything to justify their choice in their decision.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Updates to add things that vape has already had for several years. Reach is reach. It’s effectively the same on all clients. It doesn’t matter how you attack from further away, the server just looks at how far away you’re attacking from. How are people this gullible about reach still? People really get tricked into paying $100 for a dorky ass client and will do anything to justify their choice in their decision.
unless there is anticheat disabler, yes all reach is same

Pqradox

Social Credit
You will get banned for using reach on mmc.
Have you... actually tried the reach? Because I actually own the client and 3.12-3.15 worked just fine on mmc. The only exception may be staff bans if you play ranked too much, as I pretty much only play in unranked.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Have you... actually tried the reach? Because I actually own the client and 3.12-3.15 worked just fine on mmc. The only exception may be staff bans if you play ranked too much, as I pretty much only play in unranked.
It sets off logs it doesn't anticheat ban.

femboycock

Social Credit
didnt know vape had fakelag

Pqradox

Social Credit
It sets off logs it doesn't anticheat ban.
Perhaps but I've been using it on and off for over a month now with no problems. On the other hand, vape's reach definitely ac bans at 3.12-3.15. I'd say that vape and drip lite are just designed for different purposes. Drip lite is more practice server oriented and made to be SS proof while vape is better overall for hypixel.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Perhaps but I've been using it on and off for over a month now with no problems. On the other hand, vape's reach definitely ac bans at 3.12-3.15. I'd say that vape and drip lite are just designed for different purposes. Drip lite is more practice server oriented and made to be SS proof while vape is better overall for hypixel.
I used 3,3 on vape for an hour on mmc until I got bored and logged off. Besides only way to make reach less detectable is by disabling the anticheat, which client you use doesn't matter.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
All reach are the same, all of them give you extra reach. It's not possible to have a "good bypassing reach". And vape v4 can be used without problems on practice servers.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
All reach are the same, all of them give you extra reach. It's not possible to have a "good bypassing reach". And vape v4 can be used without problems on practice servers.
vertical check, only while sprinting and disable in water "might" help to bypass server reach checks a bit better

realhypixel

Social Credit
vertical check, only while sprinting and disable in water "might" help to bypass server reach checks a bit better
Only while sprinting and water check yeah but idk about vertical check
I used 3.2 on MMC only while sprinting, water check and I lasted a week playing about 45 min a day on mmc (still unbanned, expected to be banned as a test because everyone says its the best ac ww but turns out its not)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Only while sprinting does indeed help bypass, idk about vertical check (helps you look more legit but I dont think it matters trying to bypass an anticheat). Disable in water too.