Garbage Server Killaura?

VapeV4

Crips

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Does vape v4 bypasses on pika/jartex network? Because i always get banned using the killaura i tried almost everything. (Blatant)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I think they use vulcan now;

AntiCheat aim mode and as long as you dont hold right click/use autoblock you should be fine using switch aura, but could use more testing.

You can also use legit aura and hold right click for autoblock on a low aps (6-6 works best from my testing) but everytime the sword updates you will block again which flags, with 6 aps it should barely ever flag but keep this in mind.

Also use noslow it works for both swords and consumables just don't spam right click with it (im pretty sure any noslow works on vulcan).

VapeV4

Crips

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
I think they use vulcan now;

AntiCheat aim mode and as long as you dont hold right click/use autoblock you should be fine using switch aura, but could use more testing.

You can also use legit aura and hold right click for autoblock on a low aps (6-6 works best from my testing) but everytime the sword updates you will block again which flags, with 6 aps it should barely ever flag but keep this in mind.

Also use noslow it works for both swords and consumables just don't spam right click with it (im pretty sure any noslow works on vulcan).
I think they updated something again, because the legit and blatant killaura won't work anymore

VapeV4

Crips

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Im pretty sure 80% of their bans were false which is why they switched to vulcan but they probably switched back because theres a bunch of bypasses for vulcan.
Jartex staff still cares a bit, pika network is now pure anarchy.