fix autoblock

sc4r

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
That's called staff banned which will happen regardless of what killaura you use. Its a blatant module. Besides you're spreading misinformation or just didn't understand it but Normal aura is safe mostly because it doesn't have rotations but also because right clicking might flag and ban, which is not the case with silent aura.
There is no staff in the pit that would give a fuck about some kid using silent aura bro gtfo its watchdog

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
There is no staff in the pit that would give a fuck about some kid using silent aura bro gtfo its watchdog
Do you have a staff tracker to back up your claim that there are no staff banning in pit right now? Cuz I do and they most definitely are. They are even banning autogrinders. The only two staff you have to worry about in pit are rhune and gerbor and they are going nuts with bans right now. They can pick you out and ban you because killaura is blatant regardless of what mode you set it to. If you are not retarded and you use some good settings you cannot get banned by watchdog in pit. Silent mode is the safest mode as both normal and switch modes autoblock bans while silent doesn’t and silent also has silent rotations which can make you look more legit.

sc4r

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Do you have a staff tracker to back up your claim that there are no staff banning in pit right now? Cuz I do and they most definitely are. They are even banning autogrinders. The only two staff you have to worry about in pit are rhune and gerbor and they are going nuts with bans right now. They can pick you out and ban you because killaura is blatant regardless of what mode you set it to. If you are not retarded and you use some good settings you cannot get banned by watchdog in pit. Silent mode is the safest mode as both normal and switch modes autoblock bans while silent doesn’t and silent also has silent rotations which can make you look more legit.
I dont have a staff tracker but my friend does. I have a pres 4 autogrinding right now, i have a pres 12, and like 3 pres 9s all autogrinded and none are banned. 3.4 reach 45 fov when autogrinding and 3.8 reach 80 fov when playing manually

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Yes you won’t get banned for using left click on any killaura in pit but the right click autoblock on normal and switch both ban. Silent is completely undetected and won’t watchdog ban. I’m guessing you’re using jojo grinder? Also that low of an angle won’t really seem suspicious especially if you’re using jojo grinder.

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Yes you won’t get banned for using left click on any killaura in pit but the right click autoblock on normal and switch both ban. Silent is completely undetected and won’t watchdog ban. I’m guessing you’re using jojo grinder? Also that low of an angle won’t really seem suspicious especially if you’re using jojo grinder.
you got silent aura config
for autoblock and im not a fold i just want to test out duelist