Fishing rod and Snowball pvp

YeetusFeetus

Social Credit
Does anyone know/have tips on how to pvp against people who snowball or rod spam? Personally Im not good with hotkeying so I was wondering if tapping w whenever you get hit with a fishing rod would be effective or some other way?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Tapping the "W" key when hit does not help in any way. W-Tapping is essentially just resetting your sprint so that you take less KB and inflict more KB (First hits allow that, so sprinting and resetting resets your hit to the "first" hit.).
You should not tap "W" when GETTING hit, instead, you should tap "W" when you hit.

YeetusFeetus

Social Credit
Tapping the "W" key when hit does not help in any way. W-Tapping is essentially just resetting your sprint so that you take less KB and inflict more KB (First hits allow that, so sprinting and resetting resets your hit to the "first" hit.).
You should not tap "W" when GETTING hit, instead, you should tap "W" when you hit.
yes i know that already but i mean in the case of someone rod spamming what should i do to avoid being comboed? (note: im not the best at hotkeying)

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
just try strafing from side to side from the opponent's eggs, snowballs and rods. It will allow you to have a better chance to hit your opponent while they are still missing all of their projectiles.

Also what mouse to you have? I'd prefer you get a Razer Naga because it is really easy to hotkey due to numbers being on the side of you mouse and you can easily hotkey.

winstonwlau

Social Credit
Snowball/rod them back. I have a macro that switches to any projectile I have and does exactly this, I just have to aim. Ever since I started using this, I haven't been combo'd in a long time. I'm not exactly sure how it works but I also have the anti-combo option on in the velocity module.

upload_2020-1-19_3-28-29.png

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Snowball/rod them back. I have a macro that switches to any projectile I have and does exactly this, I just have to aim. Ever since I started using this, I haven't been combo'd in a long time. I'm not exactly sure how it works but I also have the anti-combo option on in the velocity module.

View attachment 723
anti combo usually only is useful in combo pvp like mmc. but u can give it a try.