[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

tu tu

Social Credit
@IncognitoDoge
Uhh I've looked at this Raven b+ Cheat. It seems to work well but wouldn't it get patched super easily bcuz of it beeing open source? Aka is this only an option if you have several accounts that u don't give a shit about?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
@IncognitoDoge
Uhh I've looked at this Raven b+ Cheat. It seems to work well but wouldn't it get patched super easily bcuz of it beeing open source? Aka is this only an option if you have several accounts that u don't give a shit about?
Well by “patched” it depends on the modules, the blatant stuff yeah probably but things like reach and velocity work the same on every client, you can’t make a bypassing one of that makes sense.

tu tu

Social Credit
Well by “patched” it depends on the modules, the blatant stuff yeah probably but things like reach and velocity work the same on every client, you can’t make a bypassing one of that makes sense.
well that is a big L for me then.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I can't update the thread since there is a timer to editing so I guess I'll write this here.

- AutoClicker is personal preference for Hypixel, you can set it to whatever you'd like, 16 - 20 is the best imo.

- Obviously the ranked config isn't a thing anymore so you can ignore it.

- For tournaments, if you're looking to be 100% safe I wouldn't use any reach since staff do check for it, velocity is okay though.

- If you're getting banned on Lunar Network with this config you're getting false banned.

- Everything else is the same.

MaxLmao

Social Credit

MISC INFO / OTHER USEFUL THINGS:

Useful for BedWars and SkyWars, not detectable as it's entirely client sided.

DO NOT USE IT IN A RECORDING OR STREAM BECAUSE STAFF CAN BAN YOU!

It's hard to explain however, in 1.8 there is a click delay that occurs when clicking over 10 CPS. This mod fixes that and makes PVP similar to 1.7.

It gives a noticeable advantage in PVP however I don't think anyone has ever been banned for it by staff and it's not detectable by the AntiCheat (any servers.)

I use this 24/7 on my main.

I'm just adding an analysis on the server AntiCheats and my opinion on them if you'd like to read.

Literal trash, they patched all blinkless flies (as of me writing this) however everything else is worse.

Staff are all retarded except the ones watching ranked / tourneys, they don't ban you unless you are really blatant, and most of them are too busy updating SkyBlock and catching IRL traders.

Also trash, I think this AntiCheat is heavily overestimated in what it's capable of, 3.5 reach and HitBoxes bypass forever for some reason. (This does not mean you should use it to those wondering.)

Staff are non existent in practice but I think they spectate in ranked.

Probably the best AntiCheat out of all servers, detects any reach and velocity value.

I haven't had an encounter with staff but I'd assume they're smarter than your average Hypixel Game Master.

OTHER INFORMATION THAT MIGHT BE HELPFUL (Hypixel):

- If you can, play nicked. It makes it less likely for staff to follow you around if you get too many reports. My config will not get you staff banned or AntiCheat banned but if you'd like peace of mind play nicked.

- For the love of god, use the settings in the way they are listed. Don't use 3.4 reach if you aren't on 200ms for an example. If you are using 3.4 with 80 horizontal on 20ms or something you will get yourself banned. It may not seem like it makes a difference but trust me it does if you're looking at it from a technical standpoint than just spectating.

- If you suggest HitBoxes you are automatically retarded.

- If you say vertical velocity bypasses and is safe you are also automatically retarded.

- This may sound egocentric but, anyone arguing that you can use something higher than what I listed here is most likely wrong.

FINAL NOTES:

- If you have any suggestions, modes I should add, or if there is bugs with the spoilers let me know.

- For those wondering why I didn't include servers like Viper, Holy Network, etc it's because most of those servers are dead and nobody plays on there so I can't test anything (also I'm lazy.) Same goes for dead games on Hypixel like UHC or Mega Walls.

- I'm probably not updating this unless something happens with Watchdog that changes closeting.

-Created because I was bored at 2am.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know here or message me. I'm on everyday most of the time and will respond within 24 hours.

Once again, if you are going to suggest something retardingly blatant please kill yourself <3

Made With Love <3

IncognitoDoge
Can I use aim assist if I’m 80ms+ on hypixel? If so what settings

2LOnTop

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
This is an updated guide to a very old post I made back in October or somewhere around that time. I'm most likely not going to be making another one since nothing really changes anti cheat wise for Hypixel (which is probably what most people are here for) and a lot of the servers I mentioned in the previous post are basically dead.

A FEW THINGS I WANT TO CLARIFY, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST:

- This doesn't apply now however, if this post becomes a few months old or so I would recommend asking me in case any anti cheat updates occur (unlikely.)

- If you are going to argue that you can use stupidly blatant shit because you bypassed for a few days please leave.

- Similar to the above point, this guide is meant for people that want to stay unbanned on their main accounts and have peace of mind while cheating.

- All settings were tested by me on multiple accounts; as of writing this, the settings listed here do not flag the anti cheat and are not noticeable to staff.

(The settings with 200ms I did not test as I do not reside in an area where I can test on that ping however, I've used my best judgement on what's safe for that ping, I can assure you, you will not get banned.) I'm also not your average forums retard.

- I did not include Mineplex in this guide because the anti cheat often false flags and is very unstable. I also got banned by staff because of how small lobbies are so I couldn't include it because I couldn't tell if I was flagging or not. If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments.

- AimAssist wasn't included, it's personal preference, Vape's AimAssist is undetectable but don't be stupid and set it to 200 or anything crazy, keep it below 10 if you'd like to be safe.

- AutoClicker, Reach, and Velocity checks (only while sprinting, targeting, etc) are optional so they weren't included either.

- This guide only has those 3 modules since they are the essential modules for closeting, if you have to ask, I'd highly advise not using anything in blatant tab other than AntiBot.

- All visuals except for AntiDebuff are undetectable on Hypixel so use whatever you'd like.

- If you want to use legit scaffold in utility you can use any delay, it's undetectable and staff don't ban for bridging fast.

VAPE CONFIG:

AutoClicker: 16 - 20

Reach: 3.1 - 3.2

Velocity: 90, 100, 100

Reach: 3.1 - 3.3

Velocity: 85, 100, 100

Reach: 3.1 - 3.4

Velocity: 80, 100, 100

Reach: 3.1 - 3.2

Reach: 3.1 - 3.3

Velocity: 85, 100, 100

(Sumo is littered with cheaters and games end too quick so I wouldn't worry about this being blatant.)

Reach: 3.00 - 3.2

IMPORTANT:

If you get to diamond turn reach to 3.1 and velocity to 95

If you get masters turn reach and velocity off.

Both are risky to use at high rating and can ban, even with high ping.

This will work for any mode based off PVP.

If you reach top 500 turn reach down to 3.1 and velocity to 95.

If you reach top 200 turn both off.

Similar to ranked, tournaments are swarmed with staff and risky at high positions.

IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO PLAY RANKED PLEASE CHECK RANKED SETTINGS TO BE SAFE. <3

I've heard velocity bypasses on Lunar but I'd highly recommend not using it just in case since velocity is really easy to detect in the future.

AutoClicker: 8 - 14

Reach: 3.00 - 3.15

ThrowPot: 80 - 100ms

Refill: 70 - 90ms

Reach: 3.00 - 3.25

Reach: 3.00 - 3.1 (If you pass 1,200 ELO I'd recommend turning reach off.)

Reach is risky to use in ranked unless you have high ping, even with high ping it might get you banned.

OR

AutoClicker: 10 - 16

I've heard 10 - 16 bypasses and I didn't have a problem using it in my testing (few hours) but if you are paranoid about bans, use 8 - 14.

I've heard reach bypasses on low values now and they don't do ban waves anymore however, reach was detected at any value at one point so again, I'd highly recommend not using it in case they decide to start detecting it again.

DO NOT USE VELOCITY. AGC HAS REALLY GOOD VELOCITY CHECKS.
can i use max aimassist settings on mmc?

00h4x

Social Credit
My config is ac - 16-18, reach 3.2-3.3, hitbox 0.2 on ~150ms ping, is it safe on hypixel?

lxgxndary

Social Credit
good guide! but i think your hypixel settings needs a 150 ping type
also ofc HyPiXeL sEtTiNgS aRe ToO lOw but i have friend playing and banning accs on hp for bhop or 0kb when he rages. He can play with reach 5 and kb 60 on his 240 ping. I can use on 140 ping reach 3.3-.5 and velo 90 with ac 19-20(hypixel never does shit for your cps)
Both of us can bypass like that for whole months. But all i recomend to you is max out ac on hp cuz theres no cps checks probably

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
good guide! but i think your hypixel settings needs a 150 ping type
also ofc HyPiXeL sEtTiNgS aRe ToO lOw but i have friend playing and banning accs on hp for bhop or 0kb when he rages. He can play with reach 5 and kb 60 on his 240 ping. I can use on 140 ping reach 3.3-.5 and velo 90 with ac 19-20(hypixel never does shit for your cps)
Both of us can bypass like that for whole months. But all i recomend to you is max out ac on hp cuz theres no cps checks probably
AutoClicker is just basically the same as aim assist, you could use whatever you like, I would’ve added what you said but the edit timer expired.
fr? my friend talked with some stuff who used echo and said theyre detecting vape lite
They’re obviously lying lol
can i use hitboxes and not get banned? if yes what settings for around 160ms?
Use like 0.06 to be safe.