[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Yep! Never included anything that was easily detectable. I mean I tried to help people that were arguing using hitboxes on a daily basis but people just didn't listen and now all of them are banned.
can i use 20cps on mineman? 16 -20 with extra+

hoepixel

Social Credit
What you have is okay, you can put velocity down to 80% horizontal. I would replace hitboxes for more reach, for both sw and bw you can go up to 3.1 - 3.4. I wouldn’t use hitboxes at all.

All modules on vape lite are safe (except hitboxes imo) for right clicker, use fast place on 1 delay and any visuals are fine. Legit scaffold you can use any delay (I use 10 - 30ms) Throwpot use 100 - 120ms delay, refill can be set to 90 - 105ms if you play pot pvp

Not sure if I missed something but let me know if I should clarify anything.
Hey ive been away from mc for a bit just want to know if there are any updates and if these settings are still safe.
Or if you made a new updated guide

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
I don’t play Minecraft anymore, 8 - 14 is still the safer option than 20cps regardless (not sure why anyone would want that in mmc lol)
to have less velo? im sorry but this post is literally so garbage i think you should delete it or something

• Yes
Reactions: Vol
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
to have less velo? im sorry but this post is literally so garbage i think you should delete it or something
well first I don’t think that’s how that works, cps ACCELERATION causes less knockback (also known as reducing)

second u can call it garbage or whatever but I have multiple ppl vouching my sets and nobody has complained about bans (that weren’t false)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
well first I don’t think that’s how that works, cps ACCELERATION causes less knockback (also known as reducing)
Every attack packet multiplies velocity by 0,6 (correct me if im wrong) so higher cps = less knockback taken, although higher cps might make you look a bit weirder.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20

second u can call it garbage or whatever but I have multiple ppl vouching my sets and nobody has complained about bans (that weren’t false)
idk why they still vouch this piece of shit its literally telling people to use %5 less velo and %0.1 more reach if they have more ping.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
idk why they still vouch this piece of shit its literally telling people to use %5 less velo and %0.1 more reach if they have more ping.
Yeah lol and ur latest config video you post basically the same settings listed here
96AD5CCA-E5CC-4802-A8E6-1903CEE1D665.jpeg
D1563A25-6C13-477B-BC1C-1498D9EE0074.jpeg
I think the garbage here is your channel tbh

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Yeah it's a complete joke + 3.4 even if you have 200 ping is super obvious if you're playing bedwars for example and someone towers up and you hit them which can be avoided by using the vertical check but he says it's just 'optional' lol.
No it isn’t, if it was as “obvious” I would’ve been gone a long time ago as I’ve used higher on my main dark blue on 60ms.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Every attack packet multiplies velocity by 0,6 (correct me if im wrong) so higher cps = less knockback taken, although higher cps might make you look a bit weirder.
Autoclick 100cps on a private server and see the difference; yes you’ll take less knockback but the initial amount will be during the acceleration.

Also less kb can be a disadvantage so idk why people want it so bad.