[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Also what is the most blatant reach settings for lunar.gg without getting anticheat banned

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Yeah no shit nobody does, it got removed 6 months ago.
I never checked.
Congratulations! You have completed the Unofficial Vape Forums IQ test! Your IQ is: 5.
You are unbelievably retarded and I'm impressed that you managed to figure out how to use a device let alone use an internet browser.
It bypasses watchdog lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I never checked.

It bypasses watchdog lol
The anti cheat isn’t point, that’s not the point of this entire guide; Hypixel has the most staff out of any server that exists. If they had maybe 20 staff working the entire server then that’s different. That’s why the settings are the way they are, nothings changed, nothing ever will change.

4 block reach is not a reliable way of cheating and quite honestly I don’t understand why the majority of the forums have a hard time understanding it; Let’s take it this way, if you are using a setting that allows you to win 99% of your games without doing almost anything it’s probably safe to assume it’s obvious to any casual spectator. Any reach above like 3.8 blocks you easily will win about 99% of your fights because your advantage gap is so high.

This is also why high winstreak / fkdr accounts are easy to mark as cheaters, it’s not about the stats, it’s about the consistency. Programs give a consistency humans do not have.

Terav0x

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
can I use manual or auto blockhit in autoclicker on main ACC? I play pit so its less blatant I guess