[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
i dont see any reason to share configs for autoclicker reach stuff. its just placebo, it doesnt really matter when you use 3.5 reach instead of 3.4. vape needs blatant configs rather than closet ones

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i dont see any reason to share configs for autoclicker reach stuff. its just placebo, it doesnt really matter when you use 3.5 reach instead of 3.4. vape needs blatant configs rather than closet ones
I posted a blatant config but keep in mind most people buy vape to closet cheat on their main accounts so it matters a lot. I don't see people asking for blatant configs very often. If anyone do need a blatant config then they can probably find one pretty easily.

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Vape is shit for blatant cheating

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Completely wrong because reach is checked for in tourneys go use 3.5 in a tourney and get top 100, I can guarantee you’ll get banned.

Autoclicker might matter in the future.

九重上

Social Credit

MISC INFO / OTHER USEFUL THINGS:

Useful for BedWars and SkyWars, not detectable as it's entirely client sided.

DO NOT USE IT IN A RECORDING OR STREAM BECAUSE STAFF CAN BAN YOU!

It's hard to explain however, in 1.8 there is a click delay that occurs when clicking over 10 CPS. This mod fixes that and makes PVP similar to 1.7.

It gives a noticeable advantage in PVP however I don't think anyone has ever been banned for it by staff and it's not detectable by the AntiCheat (any servers.)

I use this 24/7 on my main.

I'm just adding an analysis on the server AntiCheats and my opinion on them if you'd like to read.

Literal trash, they patched all blinkless flies (as of me writing this) however everything else is worse.

Staff are all retarded except the ones watching ranked / tourneys, they don't ban you unless you are really blatant, and most of them are too busy updating SkyBlock and catching IRL traders.

Also trash, I think this AntiCheat is heavily overestimated in what it's capable of, 3.5 reach and HitBoxes bypass forever for some reason. (This does not mean you should use it to those wondering.)

Staff are non existent in practice but I think they spectate in ranked.

Probably the best AntiCheat out of all servers, detects any reach and velocity value.

I haven't had an encounter with staff but I'd assume they're smarter than your average Hypixel Game Master.

OTHER INFORMATION THAT MIGHT BE HELPFUL (Hypixel):

- If you can, play nicked. It makes it less likely for staff to follow you around if you get too many reports. My config will not get you staff banned or AntiCheat banned but if you'd like peace of mind play nicked.

- For the love of god, use the settings in the way they are listed. Don't use 3.4 reach if you aren't on 200ms for an example. If you are using 3.4 with 80 horizontal on 20ms or something you will get yourself banned. It may not seem like it makes a difference but trust me it does if you're looking at it from a technical standpoint than just spectating.

- If you suggest HitBoxes you are automatically retarded.

- If you say vertical velocity bypasses and is safe you are also automatically retarded.

- This may sound egocentric but, anyone arguing that you can use something higher than what I listed here is most likely wrong.

FINAL NOTES:

- If you have any suggestions, modes I should add, or if there is bugs with the spoilers let me know.

- For those wondering why I didn't include servers like Viper, Holy Network, etc it's because most of those servers are dead and nobody plays on there so I can't test anything (also I'm lazy.) Same goes for dead games on Hypixel like UHC or Mega Walls.

- I'm probably not updating this unless something happens with Watchdog that changes closeting.

-Created because I was bored at 2am.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know here or message me. I'm on everyday most of the time and will respond within 24 hours.

Once again, if you are going to suggest something retardingly blatant please kill yourself <3

Made With Love <3

IncognitoDoge
is it jsut me or is it that when i hack i get into hacker lobbies

Mandorali

Social Credit
IncognitoDoge and rofl are literally the gods of these forums. I see a ton of 2 word posts that say, "i used hitboxes for a month" and then people life IncognitoDoge who make these massive, researched forum post's. Keep up the great work, I admire you!

Mandorali

Social Credit
IncognitoDoge and rofl are literally the gods of these forums. I see a ton of 2 word posts that say, "i used hitboxes for a month" and then people life IncognitoDoge who make these massive, researched forum post's. Keep up the great work, I admire you!
ps 3.5 reach bypasses mmc

Mandorali

Social Credit
no reach bypasses mmc
Let me give you a lesson. So sometime, a very long time ago, a caveman said, "your so punny" and the other caveman laughed. This invented a term that is now referred to as "joke." nowadays jokes are used to make people happy and laugh.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Let me give you a lesson. So sometime, a very long time ago, a caveman said, "your so punny" and the other caveman laughed. This invented a term that is now referred to as "joke." nowadays jokes are used to make people happy and laugh.
He might be right actually, they changed some stuff with agc and now the new version sucks, at the time I made this thread it was nearly impossible to use anything useful on there.

I'm not sure though as I don't play Minecraft as often anymore or video games in general.

Mandorali

Social Credit
He might be right actually, they changed some stuff with agc and now the new version sucks, at the time I made this thread it was nearly impossible to use anything useful on there.

I'm not sure though as I don't play Minecraft as often anymore or video games in general.
No, sorry :( its still a joke. I used 3.4 reach on 200 ms and got banned on the first boxing match on mmc ( less then 1 1/2 minutes) this was last week