[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

Studia

Social Credit
confused with the different configs for 2022 and 2023 guides, so I assume 12-16 is the new safest thing to do as far as all modes on low ping, or are 2022 configs still undetectable? (I'm retarded)
Wow almost 25 pages, it’s come a long way

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
confused with the different configs for 2022 and 2023 guides, so I assume 12-16 is the new safest thing to do as far as all modes on low ping, or are 2022 configs still undetectable? (I'm retarded)
this one is still fine, the autoclicker is undetectable as long as you use a gap of like 4 - 5 so it doesn't matter

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Last time I'm bumping this / mini announcement about this since people still come to look at this.

After some afterthought I'm going to officially mark this as invalid, I generally don't take word from others but seeing as I don't use alts on Hypixel anymore to maintain this it doesn't feel right to say that this is "up to date" anymore. I doubt that any of the settings here actually got anyone banned but apparently people are starting to get caught in waves for somewhat conservative settings (I still just think they used something else.) If you are going to use everything listed here, do so at your own risk.

V4 has come a long way since I made this thread, a lot of the everyday features now used are missing here and I can't edit the thread anymore due to the time limit (plz remove manthe.) Hopefully this has been helpful to at least one person, if it was mission accomplished. :)

Lastly, I can't and am not going to delete this since you can't delete threads anyways, I also want to leave this here as sort of a reminder on how far this thread came (24 pages wow!) Nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia, am I right?

I have marked the title as invalid and put a note on the bottom for the vape resource guide with up to date stuff made by the community.

Thanks for everything <3