FINAL GUIDE | HOW TO INJECT V4 / LITE INTO LUNAR CLIENT 1.8.9

ChromaToggled

Social Credit
keep denying the truth loser
I dont want to fight. You asked "why do u go around saying lunar aint supported but still make this guide do you have Alzheimer’s disease or something" But you also can understand that lunar doesnt support "hacking" and client injection and try to make lunar uninjectable. but since we want vape + lunar bcause both are the best, IncognitoDoge made a tutorial on how to break lunar's legs and make it injectable. Understand now?

JSPeg8

Social Credit
I dont want to fight. You asked "why do u go around saying lunar aint supported but still make this guide do you have Alzheimer’s disease or something" But you also can understand that lunar doesnt support "hacking" and client injection and try to make lunar uninjectable. but since we want vape + lunar bcause both are the best, IncognitoDoge made a tutorial on how to break lunar's legs and make it injectable. Understand now?
i have come to the conclusion that you are stupid thanks

Last edited:

Lupa

Social Credit
I still see posts every now and then of people complaining "omg why can't my v4 inject into *inset lunar or some other random ass client nobody heard of* v4 bad I want refund!!!111."

This is an updated version of a guide I made on this somewhere in September.
A lot of things have changed and I think it became easier to inject since Lunar doesn't really care anymore.
Sorry if this guide was lazy I just wanted to get this out and this is my last guide I'm making on here.

BEFORE READING, NOTE THAT 3RD PARTY CLIENTS ARE NOT SUPPORTED. EVEN IF YOU TRY ALL THE SOLUTIONS LISTED HERE IT IS NOT 100% GURANTEED TO WORK. SUPPORT WILL NOT BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE SO DON'T ASK ABOUT IT.

Firstly I wanted to go over some settings in Lunar Client itself that might help you with injecting.

- If possible, allocate more RAM to Lunar. Don't drag it to the max though, that isn't going to do anything as Minecraft only uses around 3 gigabytes of RAM while in use. If you have trouble injecting it might help

- Make sure the branch is set to stable, if it's in experimental it most likely won't work.

Firstly, launch Lunar and put it in windowed mode, then scale it down smaller than the default.

After that, inject V4 or Lite.

This is the method I use and I've never had much trouble with it.

For the 2nd solution, follow the same steps as solution 1 however, run V4 or Lite as an administrator.

I usually don't run either as an admin and I can inject just fine but this has had success for a few people.

Reinstall both V4 / Lite and Lunar Client and try again.

Not much to say about this one, computers are weird and sometimes they just need a restart.

Restart your computer and try again. That's literally it.

It might sound retarded but it worked for me once.

Delete any duplicate versions of V4 / Lite you may have on your computer and try again.

I found this one by accident, when I would inject Lite it would be very laggy.

I had no idea what the problem was but after deleting duplicates the issue went away.

Run CCleaner on your computer, restart, and try again.

CCleaner is a program that cleans shit off your computer and it has had success for a few people.

It's free to download and has a premium version if you'd like.

Link: https://www.ccleaner.com/

Simply wait for V4 / Lite to update (you lazy mf.) Shit happens so don't expect things to work every time.

The best solution of all.

Use a supported client. What's so good about Lunar anyways?
cccleaner got exposed for beeing a virus with abnormally much adware in it lol

Lupa

Social Credit
btw i just saw this now but lunar doesnt want any clients to be uninjectable at all, the only reason vape may fail to inject ist because they update the client and change the mappings which is a normal thing, and vape wont be able to inject into an "unknown" client then so they have to update it. but luanr is not "patching" anything, they just dont care about the cheating problem.

FKDR

Social Credit
btw i just saw this now but lunar doesnt want any clients to be uninjectable at all, the only reason vape may fail to inject ist because they update the client and change the mappings which is a normal thing, and vape wont be able to inject into an "unknown" client then so they have to update it. but luanr is not "patching" anything, they just dont care about the cheating problem.
Cuz cheaters still buy their cloaks.