FINAL GUIDE | HOW TO INJECT V4 / LITE INTO LUNAR CLIENT 1.8.9

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I still see posts every now and then of people complaining "omg why can't my v4 inject into *inset lunar or some other random ass client nobody heard of* v4 bad I want refund!!!111."

This is an updated version of a guide I made on this somewhere in September.
A lot of things have changed and I think it became easier to inject since Lunar doesn't really care anymore.
Sorry if this guide was lazy I just wanted to get this out and this is my last guide I'm making on here.

BEFORE READING, NOTE THAT 3RD PARTY CLIENTS ARE NOT SUPPORTED. EVEN IF YOU TRY ALL THE SOLUTIONS LISTED HERE IT IS NOT 100% GURANTEED TO WORK. SUPPORT WILL NOT BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE SO DON'T ASK ABOUT IT.

Firstly I wanted to go over some settings in Lunar Client itself that might help you with injecting.

- If possible, allocate more RAM to Lunar. Don't drag it to the max though, that isn't going to do anything as Minecraft only uses around 3 gigabytes of RAM while in use. If you have trouble injecting it might help

- Make sure the branch is set to stable, if it's in experimental it most likely won't work.

Firstly, launch Lunar and put it in windowed mode, then scale it down smaller than the default.

After that, inject V4 or Lite.

This is the method I use and I've never had much trouble with it.

For the 2nd solution, follow the same steps as solution 1 however, run V4 or Lite as an administrator.

I usually don't run either as an admin and I can inject just fine but this has had success for a few people.

Reinstall both V4 / Lite and Lunar Client and try again.

Not much to say about this one, computers are weird and sometimes they just need a restart.

Restart your computer and try again. That's literally it.

It might sound retarded but it worked for me once.

Delete any duplicate versions of V4 / Lite you may have on your computer and try again.

I found this one by accident, when I would inject Lite it would be very laggy.

I had no idea what the problem was but after deleting duplicates the issue went away.

Simply wait for V4 / Lite to update (you lazy mf.) Shit happens so don't expect things to work every time.

The best solution of all.

Use a supported client. What's so good about Lunar anyways?

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
- Created because I was bored again at 4:30am.
- Removed CCleaner as a solution because it was exposed to be adware.

Hopefully at least one of these worked for you.
I'm probably not going to be updating this but to my knowledge, this should continue to work despite the updates.
If you have any other questions leave them in the comments or message me.
I'm active on here and will respond within 24 hours or so.
Last guide I'm making since I don't play this game as often or seriously anymore. </3

If you are going to complain why 3rd party clients should be supported please kill yourself. <3

Made With Love (And Boredom) <3

IncognitoDoge

Last edited:
Social Credit
- Created because I was bored again at 4:30am.

Hopefully at least one of these worked for you.
I'm probably not going to be updating this but to my knowledge, this should continue to work despite the updates.
If you have any other questions leave them in the comments or message me.
I'm active on here and will respond within 24 hours or so.
Last guide I'm making since I don't play this game as often or seriously anymore. </3

If you are going to complain why 3rd party clients should be supported please kill yourself. <3

Made With Love (And Boredom) <3

IncognitoDoge
thank you incognito doge

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
I still see posts every now and then of people complaining "omg why can't my v4 inject into *inset lunar or some other random ass client nobody heard of* v4 bad I want refund!!!111."

A lot of things have changed and I think it became easier to inject since Lunar doesn't really care anymore.
Sorry if this guide was lazy I just wanted to get this out and this is my last guide I'm making on here.

BEFORE READING, NOTE THAT 3RD PARTY CLIENTS ARE NOT SUPPORTED. EVEN IF YOU TRY ALL THE SOLUTIONS LISTED HERE IT IS NOT 100% GURANTEED TO WORK. SUPPORT WILL NOT BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE SO DON'T ASK ABOUT IT.

Firstly I wanted to go over some settings in Lunar Client itself that might help you with injecting.

- If possible, allocate more RAM to Lunar. Don't drag it to the max though, that isn't going to do anything as Minecraft only uses around 3 gigabytes of RAM while in use. If you have trouble injecting it might help

- Make sure the branch is set to stable, if it's in experimental it most likely won't work.

Firstly, launch Lunar and put it in windowed mode, then scale it down smaller than the default.

For the 2nd solution, follow the same steps as solution 1 however, run V4 or Lite as an administrator.

I usually don't run either as an admin and I can inject just fine but this has had success for a few people.

Not much to say about this one, computers are weird and sometimes they just need a restart.

Delete any duplicate versions of V4 / Lite you may have on your computer and try again.

I had no idea what the problem was but after deleting duplicates the issue went away.

Run CCleaner on your computer, restart, and try again.

CCleaner is a program that cleans shit off your computer and it has had success for a few people.

It's free to download and has a premium version if you'd like.

Link: https://www.ccleaner.com/

Simply wait for V4 / Lite to update (you lazy mf.) Shit happens so don't expect things to work every time.

and where did you recently see these posts 😂

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Question, lunar still want to vape being injectable on their client?.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Question, lunar still want to vape being injectable on their client?.
I have no idea, only they have the answers. I can't see why they'd care as much since people who cheat also most of the time own their cosmetics. They're probably neutral with it.

Turnetto

Social Credit

Run CCleaner on your computer, restart, and try again.

CCleaner is a program that cleans shit off your computer and it has had success for a few people.

It's free to download and has a premium version if you'd like.

Link: https://www.ccleaner.com/

So this is probably weird but, do you have any idea how to reset my keybind to open menu or gui? Cause somehow my keybind doesnt work and i cant open it.