Feature Suggestion: Custumizable Text GUI

Rases

Social Credit
Here is my imagination:
We need a more customizable Text GUI. More specifically, we need to change the text size/color/boldness separately for every single module. It would be very nice if we can even change the module name in text gui.

We can have something like a "module white list" for Text GUI, so we can make specific changes only to those which are put in the white list.

One scenario this can be very helpful (other than making vape more beautiful) is key bind modules. For example, I toggle killaura from time to time, but I don't want to look blatant when I don't want to (obvious mouthy fact), so I might wish to make the "Killaura" text SUPER HUGE so that I can clearly see it being toggled in fight. Currently, the texts in Text GUI is too small and the colors of each modules are kind of mixed together so I can't easily see if I toggle something in game because I need to pay attention to the fight.

Noptin

Social Credit
Here is my imagination:
We need a more customizable Text GUI. More specifically, we need to change the text size/color/boldness separately for every single module. It would be very nice if we can even change the module name in text gui.

We can have something like a "module white list" for Text GUI, so we can make specific changes only to those which are put in the white list.

One scenario this can be very helpful (other than making vape more beautiful) is key bind modules. For example, I toggle killaura from time to time, but I don't want to look blatant when I don't want to (obvious mouthy fact), so I might wish to make the "Killaura" text SUPER HUGE so that I can clearly see it being toggled in fight. Currently, the texts in Text GUI is too small and the colors of each modules are kind of mixed together so I can't easily see if I toggle something in game because I need to pay attention to the fight.
Vape for beautiful, you only look at it when you quickly turn on your settings though

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I have already added the whole "pick and choose which modules are displayed on Text GUI" suggestion to our to-do list, so if you just use that combined with a pair of eyeballs it should decrease the GUI clutter enough to be able to notice when you do / do not have KillAura or other super-blatant modules enabled.