entropy drip lite or whiteout

entropy drip lite or whiteout

• Total voters

Artificial

Social Credit
Drip regular you can use it to cheat on minigame servers that don't screenshare but its 1.7.10 and 1.8.9 forge only for 10$ more you can get VapeV4 that has 5x the features and has more versions
When did Drip Regular even get updated? has like 5 features, not screenshare proof, and literally detected on most servers.

Unknown19283

Social Credit
When did Drip Regular even get updated? has like 5 features, not screenshare proof, and literally detected on most servers.
I just said that you can use drip regualr to cheat on minigame servers that don't screenshare but for 10$ more you can get Vapev4 that has more features and more versions

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
its not really equivalent because for example if someone wants to godbridge with 20cps they cant but you can godbridge with fastplace at 0 delay
Show yourself using 20-20 and extra randomization off. If there is any legitimate difference we will consider adding it.

• No
Reactions: vox

DARRIAN

Social Credit
Show yourself using 20-20 and extra randomization off. If there is any legitimate difference we will consider adding it.
is it the exact same like code wise ? fastplace being right ac on 20-20 no randomize ?

simp

Social Credit
I 1st time bought whiteout because of cool gui and shit and a gameplay with it.. But later I saw vape lite video by calvin the same day... And I got instant refund from it and bought vape lite permanent.. XD and I dont regret my refund and my purchase of vape lite! To be honest.. Whiteout had uncomfortable clicker and break block back then and setting the bridge assist and reach shit was not understandable.. I didnt do well with my gameplay.. The experience was not that good.. I was kind of regretting it.. Later I saw vape lite and made a lil lies and got refund from the staff of whiteout.. Vape changed my gameplay experience and I was never banned... The whole half year I wasnt banned with lite but one day I got v4 and idk I was mental that time XD I toggled speed hacks on hypixel to see and got instant ban.. After my ban expired.. I never got banned. <3 I love vape
VAPEBESTWW