entropy drip lite or whiteout

entropy drip lite or whiteout

• Total voters
VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
yes. also something else about vape lite that hasnt been mentioned is that it will safely last you as long as minecraft is around. no other devs really treat it as a long term thing. like drip lite out of nowhere was huge last year but its dead now. the same thing will happen with these other clients, already entropy and whiteout havent been updated since like november(theyve said new update soon for 5 months). theyre all ran by 14-15 year old kids that will abandon the project once they eventually have to focus on real life.
This is 100% true

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
also i heard if use vape lite and it gets found in a screenshare ill get a refund is this true
That’s true but only if it’s vapes fault you get caught. If vape leaves a Java string and gets you detected you get a refund. If you mess up and hide it wrong or do something stupid like name is vape.exe that gets you banned, you don’t get a refund. Only if vape leaves a trace

ghostcheater12

Social Credit
Most of these comments are about vape lite, and although I personally think VL is the best ghost client, I can still give you insight on the ones you are looking at. Right now whiteout is the best, but both it and entropy are having huge updates. I am much better friends with the entropy dev than the whiteout dev, and I know a decent amount of features, and I can confidently say that entropy v4 will be amazing, probably better than current whiteout. I also know a few upcoming whiteout features in the 3.03 update and it will be cool too. Personally I’d go whiteout if you don’t want to wait for a good client, and entropy if you want to wait for something really good. You can’t go wrong here unless you pick drip lite
why is picking drip lite going wrong

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
why is picking drip lite going wrong
It's been a while that I didn't use drip lite, but from my experience it was horrible. The AimAssist is really weird it seems that we have 10 fps. The AutoClicker is horrible.

Drip lite only got 2 actual updates with new stuffs, the rest are only bugfixes.
It's overpriced actually...
Updated 1 time per year, while vape lite got updated 5 times.

That's why it's not recommended to use drip lite, use vape lite if you can.

ghostcheater12

Social Credit
It's been a while that I didn't use drip lite, but from my experience it was horrible. The AimAssist is really weird it seems that we have 10 fps. The AutoClicker is horrible.

Drip lite only got 2 actual updates with new stuffs, the rest are only bugfixes.

do you know anything about whiteout

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
do you know anything about whiteout
The price is the same as vape lite, but vape lite has more modules, more versions supported and external renders modules. Can be used on badlion client 2/3 and lunar client 1.7.10 and 1.8.9.

If you get caught with vape lite via actual detections you'll get a refund. And I don't think whiteout does that.
And it seems not updated very often with new stuffs.

Vape lite is best cheat to bypass screenshare but if you want to try another cheat, if you get caught that's your problem.

ghostcheater12

Social Credit
The price is the same as vape lite, but vape lite has more modules, more versions supported and external renders modules. Can be used on badlion client 2/3 and lunar client 1.7.10 and 1.8.9.

If you get caught with vape lite via actual detections you'll get a refund. And I don't think whiteout does that.
And it seems not updated very often with new stuffs.

Vape lite is best cheat to bypass screenshare but if you want to try another cheat, if you get caught that's your problem.
ok ill go with vape lite

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
i want to ghost cheat on servers i found these 3 clients entropy drip lite and whiteout which one is better and why.
Drip lite: Garbage and also way over priced
Entropy: Not evry good
Whiteout: Decent but vape lite better

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
but has a rightclicker that allows you to click up to 20 cps which means you would be able to place a block every frame (because the game runs at 20 ticks per second), it's a very good client for legit/semi-rage hacking in my opinion
Not true, there’s actually a delay between blocks being placed and fast place removes that delay.

ghostcheater12

Social Credit

also do you know anything about entropy

Unknown19283

Social Credit
also do you know anything about entropy
entropy is 30$ cheaper than vape lite its good and it can bypass screenshare but vape lite has more features also entropy has a big update coming and once it releases the price is going to increase from 30$ to 40$ so if you are going to get entropy do it now