Easy Diamond Division Guide (and settings) by an ex consistant Diamond divn player (UPDATED)

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Alright, I've seen a lot of kids crying on the forums/discord that they either got banned or didn't get diamond division. Since everyone's guides are disabled as hell (like.. people use hitboxes in ranked SMH). Here's a guide for an easy diamond division, as long as you're somewhat competent legit, and have some ranked game sense.

I'd recommend playing mid-season (12th-25thish; that's when there's the least amount of cheaters. First day and last day are especially unplayable.)

My ping: 150-250ms
Settings:
Reach: 3.1 - 3.2; veticle check, Only while sprinting, Disable in water.
Toggle on 85% Horiz, 100% vert, 100% chance
Nametags w/ Health and Distance (in my opinion, this is the most helpful aspect of cheating in ranked)
AA (Its personal preference but i use light as fuck AA)
AC: Personal preference w/ new dog update

Play it smart. Never play aggro. Against gold division players, feel free to play aggro champion. Once I get to ~1.8k elo, I typically switch to safe champion. Rush mid, grab the table (and possibly a chest/diamonds, depending on the situation) then head back to your island. Mine your diamonds, and then wait for cleans. Use your reach correctly! Since you'll probably get the first hit, it's important for you to play it smart. Against other cheaters, who are more then likely being extremely blatant, use either Magician, or play like sackboy. Against Sackboy fans, camp chests, and pray. You could use the BunnyJr strat (if ya know it ya know it), or just use swooft's aggro pyro strat. Magician skybase against cheaters. Use seraph or mawr's rsw levelheads shit; it really helps.

edit: Not that it matters; but Luke & I aren't friends anymore,
edit: Updated April 30th 2021
edit: not applicable RN. I don’t play, so I have no idea. Use these settings to be safe, I’d you’d like.

Last edited:

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
1+

Ive made other statements about this topic here:
https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?th...chdog-safe-ranked-skywars-config-no-ka.15921/
Which basically covers settings and info about ranked. The settings in that forum post ^ are non blatant and even closet. I was able to get dia wit them not because of the cheats, but because of my game sense, i hate when people post forums on how they didnt get diamond with modules like legit KA enabled, and what they dont understand is that being you cant get diamond by cheating, unless u bhop which you will get banned for, you get diamond by playing smart. To add to what this forum post is about, go read mine for a better explanation why u cant get diamond and shit by cheating hard...

blatnt

Social Credit
thats cuz u are really blatant, with some people (like myself) I like to have a good rep with other rsw players, i hate being called out for cheats.
tbh with these settings I could not get dia with just aggro but still I got hacksawed more when not using vape than when I used it with these settings idk y, I rarely got called for cheating

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
250ms and using those settings? I got 3 dias using 3.8-4, 70% kb and never got banned
I've gotten 10+ dias; and, these settings are the ones that I use, nowdays in Ranked. Keep in mind that LadyBleu spec the top 150 replays. I doubt that using higher reach/velocity wouldn't get you banned. A mutual friend [well known masters player] got banned using 3.3. While I have been more blatant in the past, without getting banned, these settings will not get you banned in the current RSW scene.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
I've gotten 10+ dias; and, these settings are the ones that I use, nowdays in Ranked. Keep in mind that LadyBleu spec the top 150 replays. I doubt that using higher reach/velocity wouldn't get you banned. A mutual friend [well known masters player] got banned using 3.3. While I have been more blatant in the past, without getting banned, these settings will not get you banned in the current RSW scene.
yo msg me, im curious i may or may not know what well known masters player.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
tbh with these settings I could not get dia with just aggro but still I got hacksawed more when not using vape than when I used it with these settings idk y, I rarely got called for cheating
You probably got hackacuated due to either your Ping, your guild, your stats, or you're a known cheater. Getting dia while playing aggro isn't viable anymore. Too many cheaters. You should only play aggro while climbing to ~1.5k during late season.

simp

Social Credit
Alright, I've seen a lot of kids crying on the forums/discord that they either got banned or didn't get diamond division. Since everyone's guides are disabled as hell (like.. people use hitboxes in ranked SMH). Here's a guide for an easy diamond division, as long as you're somewhat competent legit, and have some ranked game sense.

My ping: 250ms
Settings:
Reach: 3.1 - 3.2; veticle check, Only while sprinting, Disable in water.
Toggle on 85% Horiz, 100% vert, 100% chance
Nametags w/ Health and Distance (in my opinion, this is the most helpful aspect of cheating in ranked)

Play it smart. Never play aggro. Against gold division players, feel free to play aggro champion. Once I get to ~1.8k elo, I typically switch to safe champion. Rush mid, grab the table (and possibly a chest/diamonds, depending on the situation) then head back to your island. Mine your diamonds, and then wait for cleans. Use your reach correctly! Since you'll probably get the first hit, it's important for you to play it smart. Against other cheaters, who are more then likely being extremely blatant, use either Magician, or play like sackboy. Against Sackboy fans, camp chests, and pray.
boi gimme some for bedwars plz (legit settings)
no reach misplace plz

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
boi gimme some for bedwars plz (legit settings)
no reach misplace plz
Uhh? Depends how known you r and your ping? You could probably get away w/

3.1 - 3.4; vert check, Only while sprinting, Disable in water.
Toggling on 85% Horiz, 100% vert, 100% chance
Nametags w/ Health and Distance
Esp.
AC - LC RC
AA

but it depends on your ping. I'd personally just play bw legit- or just trace in it. Not many threats. It's bedwars.