drip or vape

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
For the the blatantly hacking you have no choice you need to use vape v3.

Drip regular has less features than vape v3 and it's not guaranteed ss-proof.

Drip lite is a good client with a web gui but you need an invite.

DripX has 4-5-6 modules and it's a memory hacking client.
Vape lite is good the closet cheat like drip lite but you must take a subscription.

pickledick

Social Credit
drip lite is just intentionally overhyped crap, it's not anything special and they make people think it is just because you need some invite. it has less modules, less options, less features than vape lite and you have to use some awkward web gui

Saprix

Social Credit
drip lite is just intentionally overhyped crap, it's not anything special and they make people think it is just because you need some invite. it has less modules, less options, less features than vape lite and you have to use some awkward web gui
I agree

Anna

Social Credit
Drip is decent and can be used on Lunar Client however it does cost more, Vape has a bigger reputation and has been around for longer. So although I cannot really tell you what to buy, I highly recommend Vape over Drip.

loltyler1

Social Credit
drip sucks LOL
vape lite is like 10000x better than drip lite and drip lite costs 200 usd for lifetime its a joke.
I own both vape lite and V3 perma and never looked back, tried drip once it was so ass. Some of the modules don't even work/function poorly. They got a discord which is cool, I wish Vape had a discord for faster customer service but its all gucci.

Saprix

Social Credit
drip sucks LOL
vape lite is like 10000x better than drip lite and drip lite costs 200 usd for lifetime its a joke.
I own both vape lite and V3 perma and never looked back, tried drip once it was so ass. Some of the modules don't even work/function poorly. They got a discord which is cool, I wish Vape had a discord for faster customer service but its all gucci.
They don't have a discord cause Discord already banned them from having a "cheating" discord community

photo

Social Credit
drip lite best, has better bypasses you can bypass 99% of the time and u can use the gui on ur phone. actual good bridge assist COUGH vape lite assist sucks COUGH and it has very customizable features. if you do not have enough money for drip then ur better off with whiteout. everyone here is just fanboying for vape

Artificial

Social Credit
drip lite best, has better bypasses you can bypass 99% of the time and u can use the gui on ur phone. actual good bridge assist COUGH vape lite assist sucks COUGH and it has very customizable features. if you do not have enough money for drip then ur better off with whiteout. everyone here is just fanboying for vape
Ah yes, Drip Lite

- Massively overpriced
- Doesn't bypass 50% of screenshares
- "private" even though it's been public for around 7 months
- Hasn't been updated since June 2020
- After 30 minutes of use on practice servers the autoclicker and aimassist will silently flag
- Your also forgot about "Drip" and "Drip X" which has just been abandoned like Drip Lite clearly has been, used to be reputable now is pretty much just a "flex" meme.

Whiteout,

- Not a bad client apart from the visuals suck
- More customizable then vape but the updates are extremely delayed
- Some modules work poorly however most are good
- And what kind of clowns put hacked client features in a "ghost client"

"Vape fanboi's" you do realize this is the vape forums right? which believe it or not, is about vape. lol and it's not like you don't go on vape forums and start being a fanboi over other clients. If your wondering I own Vape Lite, Whiteout & Drip Lite, and Vape Lite & Whiteout are my favorites right now, however I trust Vape a lot more.

I also like that you mention how Drip Lite's bridge assist is better even though it pretty much does the same thing? Although Vape Lite does it better lol

Last edited:

flushed

Social Credit
nyor moment