does vape lite bring out strings in process hacker

VapeV4 VapeLite

mizou

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
cuz im tryna find it in dps and i cannot find shit lol (if not then VL W)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
cuz im tryna find it in dps and i cannot find shit lol (if not then VL W)
Everything leaves strings in dps unless either the client or the user manually nulls them

Pqradox

Social Credit
There is no strings for lite.
It definitely leaves strings in javaw.exe. I like vape lite but it's kinda common knowledge that it doesn't hold up well in screenshares compared to other clients nowadays.

ediorf

Social Credit
It definitely leaves strings in javaw.exe. I like vape lite but it's kinda common knowledge that it doesn't hold up well in screenshares compared to other clients nowadays.
Like? Vape lite doesn't leave any strings, if it leaves strings then why everybody uses vape lite? And you can still contact the support, manthe loves wasting his time.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Vape lite has never left strings in javaw. Any detection would be outside of java, it is a well known fact that vape cannot be detected in instance, you can ask any ss tool dev and they will tell you vl doesnt leave java strings. Don't say things are common knowledge if you clearly don't know anything about them. Also, vape lite is one of like 2 ghost clients that are even still bypassing in screenshares, so idk what other clients ur comparing it too. The thing I dislike most about this community is people hear rumors and spread them like wildfire without testing themselves.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Vape lite has never left strings in javaw. Any detection would be outside of java, it is a well known fact that vape cannot be detected in instance, you can ask any ss tool dev and they will tell you vl doesnt leave java strings. Don't say things are common knowledge if you clearly don't know anything about them. Also, vape lite is one of like 2 ghost clients that are even still bypassing in screenshares, so idk what other clients ur comparing it too. The thing I dislike most about this community is people hear rumors and spread them like wildfire without testing themselves.
The most users are into cheating for only a few months and when they were new they believed lot of incorrect things which they think is still true today.

Pqradox

Social Credit
1670548359909.png
Ignore the out of instance one, I tested and can confirm that that one is a false flag. But in my tests, the ss tool only detects a cheat in instance while vape is running, and it did not flag when I ran minecraft without injecting vape.

Pqradox

Social Credit
The most users are into cheating for only a few months and when they were new they believed lot of incorrect things which they think is still true today.
? I just found that out like a few days ago lol, I also thought vape lite didn't leave strings in javaw.exe before until I tested it myself. And no, I didn't do anything weird. I ran vape lite using task scheduler (most secure way to start a cheat process), I turned on some modules, and then I clicked x to self-destruct.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
View attachment 6873
Ignore the out of instance one, I tested and can confirm that that one is a false flag. But in my tests, the ss tool only detects a cheat in instance while vape is running, and it did not flag when I ran minecraft without injecting vape.
It is detecting the dll being loaded into the game if ur saying vape was still running when scanned. If vape was closed, it detected you werent really getting screenshared and didnt fully destruct. Avenge isnt detecting anything lol. If you want to test on me add alexx#3914

Pqradox

Social Credit
Like? Vape lite doesn't leave any strings, if it leaves strings then why everybody uses vape lite? And you can still contact the support, manthe loves wasting his time.
It has a lot of other features, like external visual modules. Also, vape lite has a pretty well coded autoclicker module that bypasses pretty much every anticheat, even on 20 cps.

Pqradox

Social Credit
It is detecting the dll being loaded into the game if ur saying vape was still running when scanned. If vape was closed, it detected you werent really getting screenshared and didnt fully destruct. Avenge isnt detecting anything lol. If you want to test on me add alexx#3914
Ofc I know to self destruct vape lite lol. I did do that, by clicking the x. I don't believe vape should've been able to detect that it wasn't a real screenshare, but I'll be glad to test it for you. I sent a friend req on discord.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Ofc I know to self destruct vape lite lol. I did do that, by clicking the x. I don't believe vape should've been able to detect that it wasn't a real screenshare, but I'll be glad to test it for you. I sent a friend req on discord.
We tested and it actually did flag me. It said clean while I was legit and generic jvm cheat after I had injected vape lite. (I used two difference instances of minecraft, and the scan with vape lite was first not second). It is possible that vape lite detected that I wasn't really in a screenshare, but unless vape lite has some super advanced methods there is a chance it is currently detected by avenge. Normally I would keep this private and just open a support ticketm, but both paradox and I have tried to contact manthe about the detections in the past and been ignored (this would only happen sometimes, other times he would respond but end the conversation after a few replies). If this is my fault feel free to let me know, but I would like a little transparency from vape's end. I will submit another support request alongside this, and I assume this thread will be deleted if I am wrong, but if I am can someone at vape please tell me that I am wrong and not just ignore me?

VapeV4 VapeLite

mizou

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
We tested and it actually did flag me. It said clean while I was legit and generic jvm cheat after I had injected vape lite. (I used two difference instances of minecraft, and the scan with vape lite was first not second). It is possible that vape lite detected that I wasn't really in a screenshare, but unless vape lite has some super advanced methods there is a chance it is currently detected by avenge. Normally I would keep this private and just open a support ticketm, but both paradox and I have tried to contact manthe about the detections in the past and been ignored (this would only happen sometimes, other times he would respond but end the conversation after a few replies). If this is my fault feel free to let me know, but I would like a little transparency from vape's end. I will submit another support request alongside this, and I assume this thread will be deleted if I am wrong, but if I am can someone at vape please tell me that I am wrong and not just ignore me?
1670553596386.png nah it totally got detected by avenge lol (pic of me getting banned with lite)

Pqradox

Social Credit
also i never deleted lite so idk why it said self destruct
Self destructing is when you close vape lite and it removes traces of itself from memory. But it does seem atm that vape's string cleaner is flawed. Generic self destruct checks for processes being restarted to attempt to catch you self destructing a client.

wowimsogood

Social Credit
well VL bypasses echo tho and most servers are using echo anyways